The escape

Continuation of @z0mbies puppet boy.

     The man's obese cold hands clenched onto Emily and I while he dragged us by the arm and pulled us down an undiscovered-to us at least-hallway. This one didn't obtain the rotting flesh odor the bathroom and main hallway had, it was different.
He had dragged us into a fresh lemon scented room where there was a bookshelf, a couple of rocking chairs and a beautiful balcony. "Wow" Emily said as not even milliseconds later the man slapped her across the face proclaiming "you will not speaK unless I teLL YOU to, you must leaRn SomE Legitimate Fucking manners!"

He tied us both to the two rocking chairs, wonderfully carved and scented as they were, they were extremely fucking uncomfortable. He left us here for I'm sure at least two days, we were going to either starve to death or bleed to death, soon. Very soon. "I have an idea". Emily whispered. "Wha- she interrupted me as if my opinion didn't matter. "Just close your eyes and count to 120, okay?" She was still so stunning despite her beaten down body, I had to agree with her.
By the time I had reached counting to 50 I heard a distinct scream-it was Emily. I didn't know if the man had found her but as I opened my eyes I found Emily, gone. I soon heard loud footsteps rushing down the hallway. The man walked in, without her. He destroyed the room repeating the her name "emily", "Emily", "EMILY". "FUCK". He stopped rearranging the room. He quickly untied me and dragged me onto the balcony."see this puppet boy? This is what happens when you don't listen to your creator".All I saw on the pavement of an isolated parking lot in the middle of nowhere was Emily's corpse. Her eyes were lifeless and her limbs stiff. I finally figured out her plan, it was to escape but the fact that if she were living or not didn't matter to her.