| Chapter 6 | Language Arts AP

> Picture of Riga & Rika Utaite  <

"No!" Owen pouts hugging me as Derrick does the same to my left side.

These two can be such children.

"Why?" The newcomer whines, "It's my turn to have her!"

"You don't even know her!" Derrick replies as Jason stands in front of me protectively.

"Octave Reiner, 1st year, age 15. She's in the Chorus Choir along with my sister, Rika. Even if my sister didn't tell me about her, she's been quite famous for these last hours as she'll be the topic of the gossip for probably a week or so." Rika's brother smirks.

"Stalker." Owen teases getting a glare direct to him.

Rika's brother looks exactly like her, like no joke, except for the part he's male. The same brown hairstyle of brushing their bangs to the left with the identical auburn pink eyes; only difference was that he had short hair up to his neck.

"I'm not a stalker! I'm sorry my sister was gushing at how cool the new girl was!" Rika's brother shouts, and right on time, a toy bunny suddenly hits his head.

"Idiot!" Rika stands down the hall with her face blushing bright pink.

"Ah. I'm screwed." 

"Aw, Rika has a soft side." Derrick teases cooing the words.

The anger and embarrassment in Rika finally explodes as tears begin to appear at the edge of her eyes. Uni and Violet also suddenly show up before Rika turns away and pushes between them to run off.

I sigh before pushing the two out of the triplets off me and slightly glaring at them, "You guys went too far."

Derrick flinches before rubbing the back of his neck in shame while I begin running off to follow Rika.

Passing Uni and Violet, I pat their shoulders, "Please tell Mr Colbert that we'll be late a bit. Some circumstances came up."

They both nod before heading over to do their task as I choose to do one too.  Looking around to find where Rika went, I see the ears of the bunny toy that she threw at her brother beside the bush in the courtyard. Sighing, I head over quietly to not frighten her as I peek to see if she was behind there.

And she was as tears were streaming down her face as her head rests on her knees which are being hugged by her arms. 

"Go away." she hiccups out.

Slowly, I stand in front of her before kneeling down and giving her a hug.

"I said go away!" she demands more this time.

"How about 'no'?" I reply getting her to flinch.

"Octave?" 

"I believe that's the name my parents gave me, the last time time I checked." 

"Why...are you here?" she asks.

"Well, I can't exactly leave a fellow classmate to cry by herself. It's against my rules." I shrug before adding, "Also, I think you need some comfort."

"I don't need any." she stubbornly huffs.

"You do. Don't worry, I've been in your shoes before. I do have older brothers than me. 5 to be exact and they are annoying." I sigh remembering my siblings.

"He's younger than me." 

"Well, I have 3 younger ones." I remark getting her to pop her head up from the hug.