What Do You Want, Burr?

AN// lol idk how to draw but here's a sneaky peaky for the video thing I'm doing (wrong order h nnnn) guess the song and I'll like give you a virtual lemon (cough links with my yt cough) BUT YEAH ANYWAY NEW CHAP TE R THATS GOOD YEAH?? I DID THIS R...

AN// lol idk how to draw but here's a sneaky peaky for the video thing I'm doing (wrong order h nnnn) guess the song and I'll like give you a virtual lemon (cough links with my yt cough) BUT YEAH ANYWAY NEW CHAP TE R THATS GOOD YEAH?? I DID THIS REAL FAST CAUSE YOU GUYS BEING KIND ACTUALLY INSPIRED ME AND IDK HOW THE HECK THAT WORKS BUT T HANK YOU I AK VERY PLEASED WITH MYSELF ENJOY THE KINDA SHORT BUT NECESSARY (????) CHAPTER

yeildsign has started a chat with Seabirb; December 18th, 10:37 AM

yieldsign: Good morning, Samuel.

Seabirb: Excuse me?

yieldsign: It's Aaron Burr from your math class.

yieldsign: I was wondering why you were absent for a while? You came back the last few days, of course, but I'm still curious.

Seabird: Ah

Seabirb: I don't see why that's any of your concern, Aaron. I had things come up.

yieldsign: Yes, but nothing "comes up" for nearly forty days.

yieldsign: I'm just wondering what had you tied up and why you looked so nervous when you returned is all.

Seabirb: do we really have to talk about this now?

Seabirb: Something happened last night and I'm not in the mood to go through that again.

yieldsign: So whatever happened last night had to do with your absence?

Seabirb: Why do you care? Who says they correlate?

yieldsign: Judging by your word choice, you did.

yieldsign: I'm just trying to help, Samuel. Whatever happened doesn't need to be bottled up. I'm like a trust fund; you can trust me.

Seabirb: its none of your concern, Aaron. What happened while I was gone is personal.

Seabirb: If it really matters so much, I was sick and had to be healed. I'm leaving it at that.

yieldsign: With what? The flu?

Seabirb: Like I said, none of your h*cking concern.

Seabirb has ended the chat with yieldsign; December 18th, 10:48 AM

yieldsign has started a chat with CharlesBee; December 18th, 11:24 AM

yieldsign: Are you up yet?

yieldsign: Honestly, it's near noon. Get your lazy ass up.

CharlesBee: fight me burr

CharlesBee: So why the message

yieldsign: I talked with Sam.

yieldsign: He was apparently "...sick and had to be healed".

yieldsign: This connects to something that happened last night, which I'm assuming you know considering you wouldn't stop Snapchat-ing about your sleepover.

CharlesBee: aw burr-dy are you jealous because you have no friends to sleep over with?

CharlesBee: I kid, Aaron. Don't hate me

CharlesBee: thank you!!! This helps a hellova lot <3

yieldsign: No problem, Charles. But you have to keep my end of the bargain.

CharlesBee: Yeah yeah fine you nerd

CharlesBee: But where the fuck do you find cocoanuts in the winter?

yieldsign: I don't fucking know man but you promised.

CharlesBee: >:P

yieldsign has ended the chat with CharlesBee; December 18th, 11:56 AM