Mission

To be fair, he had gotten in and out without a hitch. He easily killed the person and took the case. There was a small catch, though. He had been shot in the hip. It was only a straight through. Barely hurt. The pelican was waiting for him at the predetermined area. He was quite proud of the cleanliness of this mission. The alarms of the building sounded after the pelican had left the ground. 479er was thankful that she didn't have to do any special flight maneuvers as she had been up for over 80 hours.
Poškozená Útoku Strach, the Crowned Prince of Vrah and Agent Washington of Project Freelancer, smiled as he watched the atmosphere darken and turn into the void of space. He started to feel dizzy.
"Um... 479er? Do we have any biofoam? I have a slight injury, more of a nuisance than anything else, and I am afraid that the others will overreact due to the whole knife incident." Poškozená timidly questioned.
"Yeah. In the medkit under your seat, kid." 479er's uninterested voice gently carried over to the teen. He conveyed his thanks as he injected two things of biofoam into the armor closest to the entry and exit points of the stray bullet that had hit him. The grey foam hissed as it expanded to cover and apply pressure to the wound along with disinfecting it. 

When the pelican landed, he walked with pride to the bridge. After he had briefed the director about the mission, he left to head to the training room. Three steps off the bridge and he was picked up by Maine. York is smiling at him.

"The first thing you do after briefing the director is to head to medical. Unless you were unconscious before you could make the report." York sounds as if he is reciting a handbook.
"I'm fine!"
"No, you are not. If you had to use two bio foam injections then you are not fine!" North was scolding as he joined the group walking to medbay.
"It was only a bullet!" North, York, Carolina, and CT stopped in shock.
"Only a bullet my ass! It looks like it was a clear through, kiddo. Obviously it didn't hit anything that major but it definitely is not only a fucking wee little bullet! Honestly! You sound more and more like that kid we sponsor from Vrah!" South ranted at Poškozená.
"Not my fault that the shooter had the worst aim ever. Of all time." Poškozená muttered as he was placed on a med bed again.