Chapter 3: Mordant

Chaos! How are you guys? Its May!! My fave month as well as my birth month. Teehee. Finally I got the chance to update this story though it took a long time. Yeah sorry for that. I've been so lazy. *insert Bruno Mars' The Lazy Song* Thanks for reading BTW. Hugs you guys.

Contains grammatical errors, confusing scene and narration etc.

KHR&Idolmaster both are not mine.

Chapter 3

Closing the door, Tsuna situated himself on the floor near his bed. On his hands was a copy of Kira Kira Meki, a daily idol magazine which always sold million copies. It took him an hour to buy it for two reasons. First he was too shy to buy (of course who wouldn't he's a guy after all and guy buying idol mag is unusual though he saw some males too) and second, there's a lot of fans lining up just to buy a single copy of it!

As he starts reading it, he noticed on the front cover of the magazine was the idol group Mordant featuring their new song, Candy Candy. The picture on the cover was the same first scene of the song where each of them was holding sweets. He turned the pages where the said group members were feature done by one when suddenly Gokudera burst to the door with some foods in his hand.

"Juudaime we're here to visit you!" He cheery exclaimed with Yamamoto casually trotting behind him.

Tsuna was caught off guard with their arrival that he wasn't able to hide the magazine which noticed by Yamamoto.

"Hey isn't that Kira Kira Meki?" Yamamoto pointed and Tsuna blushed.

"Etou ano.. Yes. I tried to buy one since they feature the Mordant."He sheepishly admitted a tinge of blush on his cheeks.

"That's nothing to be shame though. After all there are also a lot of guys who were a fan too."

"Yes Juudaime. Don't be embarrassed. If you say you are interested with them then I'll support you!"Gokudera reassured which Tsuna sweat dropped.

"Well I'm also a bit interested so I want to read that too. Haha" Yamamoto said. And the three hunched together as they read the magazine.

Weekly feature: Mordant

The fast rising idol group band which only formed last year. Mordant is composed of five beautiful girls who were believe it or not were not just classmates nor friends but also childhood friends. These ladies are studying at Shirabara Middle School, one of Japan's elite school located at Namimori South. All of them are now in their 3rd year and as special feature, below are short information overviews of each member.

Tsuna looked below and they saw all the members wearing their school uniform which consist of ruffled polo shirt with red necktie top by a cloud grey blazer with the school's logo on its right chest pocket and a black pleated skirt.

Next to the introduction was the girl Tsuna meet twice. But this time he was able to see clearly what she really looks like. She had a wavy chocolate brown hair that flowed down up to her midback with some of her hair tied in a side pigtail on her right and the same caramel orange eyes. She's wearing the standard uniform with her white socks stopped few centimeters away from her skirt. She was smiling while standing with both of her hands behind her back.

Yoiyume Shorika"Shori"

The leader of the Mordant and the Charming Nadeshiko of the group. She is their main vocalist/singer. Shori is a girl who always has a beautiful smile on her face and exudes a motherly aura that calms everyone around her. Though she seems like your average ordinary girl and a sort of clumsy, don't be deceived with that. She was a natural born leader with charming personality and achiever. Her caramel orange eyes are her defining trait which often describe by the fans as the setting sun.