Part 3

"He's going to reply soon enough, so just chill Yuna." Taehyung gave you an assuring smile.

You nodded while staring at your phone. Waiting for a text from Jungkook. Soon enough, a text came through. You quickly unlocked your phone and saw his text.

I'm sorry...
- Jungkook

You stared at his text and smiled. "He texted me!" You looked up at Taehyung.

"He said sorry, what do I say next?" You were eager to get this over and done with.

"Say, it's okay or just make him feel guilty." Taehyung read over my shoulder.

It's okay.
- You

No it's not, I'm really sorry, I have trust issues...
- Jungkook

"I think he feels guilty now!" You giggled evilly.

You can trust me! Why would I break the trust of such a lil cutie?
- You

You're so cute!
- Jungkook

You grinned, "He's hooked again." You looked at Tae with a proud smile.

He chuckled while ruffling your hair like you were a child. "Good job babe." Giving you one of his rectangle smiles.

He made your heart race at his touch, you loved it when he smiled.

If you aren't mad at me anymore, would you want to go out on a date with me tomorrow 😏
- Jungkook

Just as you were about to type you received another text.

WAIT NO! I mean, you don't have to, I sounded so cocky then didn't I 😓😪
- Jungkook

You giggled at his text.

I would love to Jungkook 😊
- You

You smiled, you got him where you wanted again. You were afraid that you messed up. This time, you'll make sure you won't mess up.

~~~~~~

While you were happy and celebrating with your boyfriend, Taehyung, Jungkook was sitting in his apartment staring at his phone that he dropped on the floor.

S-she isn't mad at me...

Jungkook was lost in his thoughts, his heart racing, he thought he was losing his mind over a girl that he only met a few days ago.

He jumped up and went to his closet and threw clothes out. He looked at what he was going to wear tomorrow.

"Where the fuck are my timberlands." He scratched his head.

He was interrupted by his doorbell ringing.

He opened the door to find his best friend.

"Sup Kook." Jimin greeted him.

"Jimin, you came at the right time." Jungkook pulled his to his bedroom.

"Oh Kookie, why are you taking me to your bedroom," he wriggled his eyebrows. "You're making me blush." He hit Jungkook's shoulder lightly and batted his eyelashes at him.

Jungkook punched Jimins chest really hard.

"Ugh fuck, geez Kook, I didn't know you liked it kinky." Jimin held his chest, getting his breath back from the punch Jungkook did.