3: A Month Later

Third Person's POV

Akira is a month old now, And Ene's was next, every girl in the Dan was praying for a Safe Trip for Ene...well.....you know.

Ene was just beside Konoha, rubbing he's head.

"Konoha? You awake?" Ene asked Konoha, she didn't get any response so he was asleep.

"Ouch...Damn it...It's starting to hurt....Will I be alright with this?" Ene sighed, not knowing Konoha was awake.

"It's okay, Ene.....You'll be alright." Konoha assures.

"Oh Konoha...You're awake....Yeah Maybe I'll be-" Ene froze, her water broke....

"K-Konoha! TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!!! OUR BABY IS COMING!!" Ene shouted.

"I'm on it!" Konoha carried Ene bridal style and jumped really high.

When they arrived at the Hospital, Ene was really nervous! When the doctors took her, Konoha just waited in the waiting area until the Dan arrived (Again Except for tha Girls.)

"Konoha! Where's Ene?!" Shintaro asked worriedly.

"In the room." Konoha asked simply.

"I hope Ene's alright though....I mean she is my sister now." Haruka said.

"Yeah, I'm gonna get yelled at again...I left Actor again...but I left a note..." Kuroha said.

"You serious? It's 6 In the afternoon, why would you leave a note?" Kano asked.

"Actor sleeps a lot...I mean A LOT." Kuroha said.

"Oh...By the way, Konoha, your wife is in the labouring room, aren't you nervous?" Seto asked.

"...Why should I be nervous?" Konoha asked.

"You know...she might-!" Kano was cut off by Kuroha and Shintaro's elbows.

"I think you should remain like that." Shintaro said.

"Okay...?" Konoha said...clearly confused.

The Doctor came out and called the Husband, which is Konoha that they had a healthy baby and go to his wife.

Ene was in the room sleeping peacefully with a Baby Boy in her hands.

"Ene..." Konoha called, Ene woke up a little.

"Konoha....? Is that you?" Ene asked.

"Yes, what's the baby's name?" Konoha asked.

"Our baby's name is Nagisa...It's a baby boy." Ene said.

Nagisa got Ene's blue hair but has a bit white in it and got Konoha's pinkish eyes.

"Aww, you named him after Nagisa?" Shintaro asked.

"Yeah, Konoha got the idea." Ene answered.

"Cool, does Nagisa know?" Shintaro asked.

"He does, and by the way, Haruka, Kuroha, aren't you suppose to be with my sisters?" Ene said as she raised a brow.

"E-Eto.....I'm gonna go to Takane/Actor now!" They said and ran away.

"Man, boys these days...." Ene mumbled.

"Then, we're gonna go now, Ayano and Akira are waiting for me, see you, congratulations on your Baby Boy, Ene, Konoha." Shintaro said and left.

"Us too! Bye Ene-chan!" Seto and Kano said as they left.

Konoha and Ene were left in the room, both of them enjoying eachothers presence.

"You're a Dad now, Konoha, doesn't that make you happy?" Ene asked.

"It makes me happy.....really happy...." Konoha answered, Ene smiled at him.

"Then, we'll live happily ever after..." Ene said.

"Ah...And don't let Nagisa eat Negima when he grows up." Ene continued, Konoha froze, he nodded slowly.

"You're not planning on doing it, are you?" Ene asked Konoha, who nodded, she sighed.

'Well, now I gotta feed two hungry babies now.' Ene thought.