Chapter 75: Only the Beginning

Several of the celebrities who had received roses were reluctant to leave; the daring ones even wanted to chat with Charles a bit longer. But they were turned away by staff members who had already received instructions from higher-ups to make everyone leave. As they didn't want to sour their relationship with the production team and thus the TV station, the celebrities left resentfully. Before stepping through the terrace door, they didn't forget to glare at Tang Feng, who was still standing next to Charles and holding onto the bouquet of roses.

The results of today's filming were the complete opposite of everyone's expectations. Nobody had imagined that Charles would eliminate Feng Xiu Jie in just the first episode. Most of all, they'd never imagined that Charles would act that romantic towards Tang Feng at the end.

The remaining staff members left the terrace one after another. None of them bothered to remind Charles and Tang Feng to leave. Although they were seemingly alone on the terrace, both Charles and Tang Feng knew the cameras were still running.

Charles didn't mind the cameras. Kai had to let him inspect the edited footage before it was broadcast on TV in any case.He could let the public see some parts of the footage, but not everything was appropriate for the public eye, much less having those clips turned into a form of amusement and source of gossip.

Charles removed the recording device he had on his person and also helped to take off Tang Feng's mike.

"My dear Tang, I imagined that you would be slightly surprised after seeing me and hearing my ardent confession of love. Although I am fascinated by your indifference, I can't help but feel disappointed at the same time." Charles' mood was improving as he looked at the man with similar height standing before him. Although he liked the cute and reliant type, it would be boring if there were too many of them.

Tang Feng gently sniffed the roses in his arms and said nonchalantly, "The roses are beautiful. Thank you."

"Am I the first man to have given you flowers?" Charles let loose a brilliant smile. Ah damn it, he thought. He was standing this close to Tang Feng. He wanted to reach out, hug, and forcefully kiss the young actor. He wanted to drag Tang Feng home and go to war with him on the bed, not leaving the confines of the sheets for at least three days and three nights.

Tang Feng bluntly shattered Charles' dreams. "I can say you aren't."

In the past, plenty of Tang Feng's male fans had given him flowers. His male friends had occasionally gifted flowers to him as well. Whenever he fell sick, bouquets and baskets of flowers would clutter around his home in giant piles.

Charles' mouth twitched in a semblance of a smile. "My dear Tang, your indifference truly hurts me. Did you know that when you left me, I kept thinking of you every day afterwards? Passing the nights without you was a terrible experience for me. The cold loneliness that I felt from those nights almost froze me into a snowman. Could you at least give me a hug?"

In the end, a pervert was always a pervert. Charles had a good upbringing and was a man of principles, so he at least counted as a gentlemanly pervert. Although he had initially drugged Tang Feng and raped him forcefully, he had been very respectful of Tang Feng's choices afterwards. This was one of the reasons why Tang Feng had been able to live with him for a month.

Tang Feng lifted an eyebrow and chuckled. "I thought you had Li Quan? Or was his name Zhao Quan? Wang Quan?"

"Are you jealous?" Even though he was being ridiculed by Tang Feng, Charles smiled happily, his brown eyes shined especially bright with delight. "My dear Tang, if I can have a beautiful rose like you, then everyone else is like insignificant weeds. I'd rather have them all removed from my sight!"