Chapter 1: Visitor?

Shinsuke hummed, he was walking towards Tenma and his meeting place.

He played with the ball, not minding his surroundings, till he bumped into someone.

"Ah- sorry!" Shinsuke looked up to see a girl..? "Are you okay, Miss?"

Shinsuke held up his hands, the fallen lad looked up.

Shinsuke saw the most beautiful eyes, he blushed.

"Grazie...." The girl(?) took Shinsuke's hands, and stood up. "Mi diaspace..." The girl bowed her head slightly.

Shinsuke's eyes widen, taking the gesture as an apology, he retaliate. "Ah, no! It was my fault!" Shinsuke doesn't know that language, really, a foreigner is rare in inazuma, after all.

"I'm lost." The girl said, with a very heavy accent, good thing Shinsuke still understood.

"You're.... lost..?" Shinsuke said slowly.

The girl(?) hesitantly nodded, a blush forming in her face out of embarrassment.

"Ah! I was gonna meet with my friend! Wanna come!?" Shinsuke asked excitedly.

The girl's(?) nose crunched, "Tomodachi, isshou?(Friend together?) 'She' nodded, "Se vena bene ..."

"I don't really understand what you're saying, but," Shinsuke grinned a toothy one, "I'll take that as a yes!" Shinsuke grabbed the latter's hands.

"Let's go!"

...

Tenma kicked the ball up in the air, bouncing it off on his knee then transferring it to his forehead. He threw it up in the sky and caught it with his left foot and proceed bouncing till the point he felt it was time. He threw it once again in the sky and jumped towards it, backwardly and kicked it towards the goal.

He landed with a small thud, he smirked slightly... At least now, he can control his powers.. last time he almost kicked too strong and almost killed his best friend, Shinsuke.

"TENMAAA!!!" Tenma's eyes widen  and looked behind him. He saw Shinsuke's silhouette and waved at it. "Shinsuke!" He shouted, a wide grin plastered on his lips. He straightened his shirt and brushed off the dust that unknowingly hovered his shirt. His eyes were still concentrated unto Shinsuke's body, but he noticed that his friend turned around to talk to somebody. his eyes squinted to see a little bit more... his heart began to pound nervously when he saw the hair color of the person Shinsuke is talking to. 

He face palmed and sighed so deeply. Still, he brought back his gaze and stared at the two, that was until the person turned its face towards Enma. Panicking, Tenma abruptly turned around with nervous swea forming furiously from his face and body, making his damp clothes more damp.

Tenma heard the grass shuffling with fast and rhythmic beat, in which Tenma could easily recognize as Shinsuke, but the other was disoriented, with light footstep.... yes, like a song that is being remixed occasionally. It was a footsteps or rhythmic footsteps of a professional foot ball player. Tenma bit his lips and ruffled his hair irritatedly and tried to furiously calm his spirit.

"Tenma? What are you doing?" Shinsuke asked, slightly curios by his friends peculiar attitude. The person besides him chuckled, Shinsuke looked back and forthwith a clueless face. "Miss? Tenma?" He asked, his voice lightly louder for them to ear. Tenma stopped and sighed deeply once again. Shinsuke noted that the person besides him also stopped chuckling and retained 'her' posture.

Tenma turned around with a smile that sends shivers across Shinsuke's spine and skin. Tenma's eyes were closed and, thank the Gods above, it wasn't directed to shinsuke. It was directed to the person he had picked up from the streets a while ago, the cute girl.

"What are you doing here, Tatsuki?" Tenma said, his lips twitching with the smile he was using. Tatsuki held his grounds and smiled brightly, holding off his urge to just jump at Tenma at the moment. "Of course, I've come to visit my dear cousin!" Tatsuki said with an innocent smile.

Shinsuke looked back and forth between the two, who he recently found out as relatives, with an incomprehensible face. As time passed by, the cold and awkward atmosphere began to mlt as Tatsuki flunged himself unto Tenma, who closed his eyes and accepted it hesitantly. 

"Tenma! Tenma! Tenma! Tenma!" Tatsuki rumbled on and on, Tenma couldn't help but sigh but softly smile. Shinsuke couldn't find his vocal cords and remained a twitching mess, and confused as hell. A few more minutes passed with Tatsuki rubbing his face on Tenma's. Tenma coughed to get the attention of the two, and slightly motioned Tatsuki to move away from him.

"Ehem." Tenma once again cleared his throat and looked at Shinsuke with a nervous smile. "Uhmm... Shinsuke.. Meet my cousin, this is Tatsuki." 

"WHAT!!!?????"