chapter 7

Richard's POV

Before I went to Dawn's house earlier, I talked to my Alexandria. Well, we didn't just talk, we also did what lovers usually do after they fight. Just like what Dawn and I used to do.

"Hi, hon. I brought lunch for us. Let's eat?" I stood up and went to where she is. Dawn used to bring lunch before.

"Hon, you're spacing out. Are you okay?" I looked at her and shook my head.

"oh. I'm perfectly fine, let's eat?" she just nodded and fixed the food that she brought. It's pasta and salad, again. Alexandria is always conscious about her weight, she doesn't want to get fat so she always eat salad and pasta. She doesn't eat rice. She's way different from Dawn.

"Here." she handed me some pasta. I took away the space between us.

"Thanks, Honey" I smiled and ate the food.

"So, what happened to your first day?" she asked while raising her brows.

"First day of what?" she rolled her eyes. Oh, I knew it. It's about the deal again.

"Well, nothing important happened." I can still remember Dawn's face earlier, she have no makeup but she looks gorgeous, as always. I missed seeing her in our bed, and how I missed waking up with her. I noticed how she stared at me earlier, I can see sadness in her eyes. She looks so vulnerable.

"Oh really? So tell me more about it. I just wanna hear it please." she's now doing 'puppy eyes' and pouting.

"Well, after we talked, I went to her house to start our deal. Then I saw the kids having breakfast, so I ate with them." she's giving me the 'dawn wasn't there?' look so I continued. "Well, Dawn was still sleeping that time and doesn't want to be disturbed. So after eating, I went to her room because you know, I need to carry her." She just nodded and smiled.

After eating, my love stayed in my office for she have nothing to do as what she told me earlier. Well, I have a lot of things to do this afternoon but she's been seducing me for almost 15 minutes and now I am trying my best to concentrate on what I am doing right now. But no matter how hard I try I can't refuse my Alexandria. She walked towards me as she started to unbutton her shirt, but she's walking too slow and I can't help but to stand up and walk towards her too. Pasensya na, lalaki lang din ako, may pangangailangan. I started to ravish her mouth down to her neck until I reached her mounds. And the rest was history.

"Richard!" ghad, bakit na naman kaya sya sumisigaw? "Bakit amoy ni Dawn 'tong damit mo?!" really?

"seriously? you're asking me that kind of question right after we made love?" I looked at her.

"Wag mong ilihis ang usapan! BAKIT KA-AMOY NI DAWN ANG DAMIT MO?" her face turned red and she started to punch my face and my chest.

"If you're thinking na mayroong mangyari sa amin ni Dawn? WALA. Wag mo akong pagdudahan." I tried my best not to sound so pissed.

"Wag mo akong gawing tanga, Richard! Dahil hindi ako tanga! Alam kong manloloko ka, noon pa! Wala kang kwenta! Ikaw ang TANGA!" I held her hands so tight to stop her from punching me.

"I carried Dawn, malamang maghahalo ang amoy namin. Don't act like you're my wife. Because. You. Are. Not." I let her hands go. I can still see her wrist, it has a mark. But I just shrugged and walk out of my office.

Wait.. How did she know Dawn's smell anyway? It's not like they know each other personally. They haven't even seen each other.

***
hi hello!!
feel free to vote and give comments 💕 you can comment/message me if you have a question. 🙈

patchxchardawn • 2017
EDITED