Chapter 5: I like you too

James POV

We arrived at Beau’s house and I had butterflies in my stomach. Daniel and Beau hopped out of  the car and raced to the door while I walked as slow as possible. I finally made my way into the house. I took a deep breath and made my way to the kitchen where all the other boys were. I turned the corner and there he was, Jai standing on the stair case. We made eye contact for a split second before he went running back up to his room. I yelled his name and chased after him. I made my way down the long hallway until I was in front of Jai’s door, I was going to knock and ask for permission to come in when I heard sniffles. Was he crying? Its all my fault. I cant believe I hurt my best mate. I decided to just go in, like I always do. I slowly push open the door to see Jai sitting on the end of his bed with his hands over his eyes.

James: Jai, Please talk to me.

Jai: I don’t know what to say James.

James: Jai I’m so sorry I pressured you into playing truth or dare, its all my fault.

Jai: Its not that James. I mean it is but then again its not really about the game.

James: Then what is it?

Jai: I think I might, uh, well I know actually. I like you James.

James: Oh, uh.

Jai then begins to cry again. I didn’t know he felt this way about me. How could I not know? He’s my best friend. I just don’t know, what would the other boys say?

Jai: I’m sorry.

Jai then gets up and starts for the door.

James: Wait

Jai turned around and I had no idea why or what I was doing but I knew I had to do it. I walked over to him and grabbed his waist and pulled it in close to mine. I then slowly began to lean in , I slowly pressed my lips to his. Put I pulled away before I got carried away like last night. He looked at me and took a step back.

James: I uhh

Jai: Its fine James, its really whatever.

James: No Jai, you don’t understand. I like you too.

Comment and rate please (: Let me know what you think? thanks- Emily