The Green Man Effect (Zetsu X Sakura)

Sakura:

I woke up from the beautiful sleep I fell into the night before. I then realized I wasn't in my room. Then I remembered. "Oh right," I say to myself. I look to see if Konan was awake. She was still sleeping.

I looked at the clock and it read 4:30 am. Holy shit I'm up early. My stomach decided to demonstrate a whale mating call. "Oh gawd I'm hungry." I say as I walk out of the bedroom. "Morning, SAKURA-CHAN." Zetsu said. He was just sitting on the living room couch. He must've woken up early too. "'Sup Zetsu. How was your sleep?" I say to him/them. "Not bad. AND YOURS?" he says.

"Beautiful," I say. He smirks a bit. "You hungry? Cause I'm starving. I could make you something if you want," I ask Zetsu. "I guess I'm A BIT HUNGRY. I'LL EAT whatever you make," they say. "Ok. I'm in the mood for some pancakes. Is that okay?" I ask. They shrug and says, "sure. WHY NOT?"

I made pancakes that looked like they were from heaven. I think this day will be the best coming from the circumstances. I hand Zetsu his plate of pancakes and put down mine next to his seat. I go to the fridge to look for syrup. Luckily, they had some.

"THANKS Sakura-Chan," they say. "No prob-*gulp*-lem," I try to say while I had food in my mouth. He smiles a bit because of that.

"These are really GOOD PANCAKES, SAKURA-CHAN," they say. I had my mouth full again so all I could do was smile. He finished his pancakes before I did. But I Soon finished after him. I rinsed of our plates and we both sat in the living room. "So......um....why did you go and see me when I was with my friend?" I ask.

He looks at me then turns in what seems as embarrassment. "O-oh....um....WE WERE TOLD TO GET you to join the Akatsuki....." I was confused to why he turned in embarrassment then. "Really, now.....then why is it you're a bit embarrassed right now?" I say raising one oh my eyebrows. I knew something was up.

He was a bit flustered. "Oh come on now. Tell the truth. It's okay. You can tell me," I say. He then slowly turns to me and sees the smile on my face. But I was taken aback when he did something I didn't expect. He kissed me.

I was a bit surprised at first, but then I could handle it after a few seconds. He was gentle with his kisses. It was nice. I've never been kissed before. It was a good feeling. He started to open my lips with his tongue. Our tongues started to wrestle. His lips locked into mine. Oh god it was nice. It made me feel a bit numb inside. I couldn't stop him now. He was so gentle and it felt so great.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. He then put one arm around my waist and one in my hair. He started to push me down onto the couch. He was now on top of me. We stopped to breathe for a second but it ended shortly. He started to kiss me again. But he was a little faster this time. He then started to kiss me while going down to my neck. He gave small gentle kisses.

(Konan then woke up half asleep and walked out to this. She then thought for a second about what the hell was going on. Then she walked back to her room thinking it was just a crazy dream. Both Zetsu and Sakura knew she walked out and they looked at each other).

"We should probably stop," I say. He nodded and got off of me. I sat up as well and took a breathe. My face was steaming hot. I felt so numb as well. I could not feel my face at the moment, actually.

"W-WE'RE SORRY," he said a bit flustered. "N-no. I-it's fine," I say a bit flustered as well. I didn't really expect that. So when I asked for the real reason he went to see me before I joined, it was because he likes me? If that's what that all meant.....I guess.....

............................................................................................................................................................................
TO BE CONTINUED
............................................................................................................................................................................