Chapter 1

Hey there guys..Its me again..hope all is good..so here we are with the first chapter of The Ashes From The Past..i hope you guys like it.Please leave lots of comments and votes..I'll be waiting for your support..

Avoid the mistakes,this is not edited

Love

Hareem

Sitting on the bonnet of his car he was eyeing passing girls shamelessly. Biceps bulging out from his white fitted t shirt and an expensive wrist watch in his hand with silk black hair falling on his forehead sure made him look hot.

He had a very good idea about his looks and that's what he was so proud of. He was not the only one eyeing the girls, he also received lustful looks every minute he was in the public eyes. Tall and broad frame made him look more virile.

"Hey Shahmeer" Hussain ,his friend since third grade patted his shoulder sitting down on the car bonnet with him.

"Hey " He replied in his usual deep voice glancing at his friend.Hussain was the one who was easy going among both of them. Shahmeer on the other hand was a proud guy ,proud due to his looks,everyone swooning over him wherever he went,proud due to his social standards and his father's money.

Hussain on the other hand was down to earth guy but it never changed the fact that he was a guy.He had the same habits.

(No offense to any guy here ) !!!

Flirting, girls, drinking were one of his involvements too. They were in the end of their highschool .There were two months left in their graduation and Shahmeer just wanted to get out of the school and take over his father's business.

"You early in school today" ?? Hussain asked leaning against the windscreen of Shahmeer's car putting both of his hands behind his head.

"Yeah. Have to meet Imaan" ! He took her name in a mocking tone and Hussain smirked at him sitting back up beside him.

"Oh!! How is the flirting going" Hussain had a bet with Shahmeer to date the school's nerd Imaan. She was a sweet girl who avoided boy drama for her whole high school life. Hussian told Shahmeer to trap her,because she was the only one who never ogled at him or Hussain ,she kept to herself doing her own things without meddling with anyone's else's life.

She was shy. A straight A student and was beautiful.Hussain was the one who told Shahmeer to approach her because she never appreciates any guys gesture.Shahmeer had some difficulty in approaching her first because she was scared of him ,running after her for at least six months he won her heart.Shahmeer won the bet and Hussain lost and now Shahmeer was going to break up with her before graduation.

Shahmeer never really liked her,because she wasn't up to his standards..she wasn't rich like him.She belonged to a well settled family but compared to Shahmeer and Hussain they were nothing.

"I am ending it today" He replied with an unconcerned expression on his face and Hussain nodded.

"You didn't took it too far did you"??

"Nah.The nerd is a touch me not.Never even let me hold he hand.She is extremely old school.I wonder how did she even said yes to me"

"Don't you think it'll break her heart"??

"Are you getting soft. Don't forget you are the one who setteld the bet on her" Shahmeer raised an eyebrow at Hussain, his rough and mocking tone made Hussian roll his eyes at him.

"Oh please,I thought you were going all mushy"

Shahmeer snorted ,his shoulders started shaking with chuckles and his eyes spotted Imaan walking towards him in the parking lot.