Part 4

Happy reading .... 😊

That evening Sanyukta reached the cafe at 7:30 itself . This showed how excited she was to meet her Mr not a beggar. She was staring at the beauty of the cafe , looking here and there , when she saw a strong and tall guy talking to the gatekeeper of the cafe , but ignored it , thinking that he must be any other random guy . Only his back was visible to her . After 5 minutes , the gatekeeper came and handed her a letter . Sanyukta looked at him confusingly .

Gatekeeper - a young man left it for you around 5 minutes back .

S- me ?

The gatekeeper nodded . Sanyukta remembered the tall and strong guy . She quickly took the letter from his hands and opened it .

Dear Sanyukta uff miss beautiful ,

Your earing is really pretty .

She smiled and continued reading.

You know what, I was standing next to you when you kept that letter on the railing .

S- what ??? OMG ! He was right there .
She continued reading .

Yes I was there and you missed meeting me but it was good you know . Even destiny doesn't want you to meet me . Don't think much about me . Concentrate on your courier . Shekhawat industries demands hard work , dedication and passion . Prove that you're the best and I wasn't​ wrong in suggesting you . You can do this much for me right ?

S- yes

Okay , now wipe your tears
crybaby and don't think much about me . I am a BAD OMEN to whoever who comes close to me . That day you met me and faced an accident. I don't want any other problem in your life because of me . Moreover , as I am a bad omen , everyone runs away from me . One day , you may do that too . I don't have the strength in me to trust anyone . Forget me !

From - Mr not a beggar
To - Miss beautiful

Sanyukta broke into tears .

S- you're​ not a bad omen , I met you and I got job in The Shekhawat industries , I met you and I got courage to face my ex-boss . My accident was destined . It's not your fault . It's not your fault . I would never leave you . You are my lucky charm , not a bad omen. Destiny did want us to meet . That's why we met in the first place . I know and I am sure that one day we will definitely meet Mr not a beggar

Then the gatekeeper came and handed her a beautiful bouquet with all kinds of flowers arranged in the most beautiful way possible . There was another letter in it . She opened it .

Don't cry , you look more beautiful when you smile . As far as I think , what you arranged for us was a date which I spoiled intentionally . Sorry for that . I don't know your favorite flowers , so this bouquet has all of them . Pick out your favourite one . Mine is rose . 🌹 I hope this can at least stop your neverending tears , if not cover-up for the date .

From - Mr not a beggar
To - Miss beautiful

A beautiful smile spread across her lips as she picked out the rose and the lilies from the bouquet.

S- my new favorite - rose

She whispered and smiled to herself​ , thereby kissing the rose .

Picking up the bouquet and letter , she left the cafe with a dreamy smile on her face .

.............................................................

How was it ? 😃

Guys - try out my other stories too

Old love - writing challenge
And the stories I wrote earlier .

Keep loving and supporting me. 😘😊