School

I wake up happy and cheerful.
I go downstairs smiling and everyday I hear my mom and my dad say "good morning honey you look nice and cheerful".
With a kiss on a cheek I eat my breakfast, get ready , brush my teeth, pack my bag and help my mom with the dishes.
When I have to go to school I always say "bye dad bye mom see you soon" with a kiss on my moms and my dads cheek.
I walk out of the door looking beautiful as ever.
I take out my phone and text my best friend Stella.

Jess//=
Hey Stella I'm heading towards the school.

Stella//=
K Jess I will see you at the gates.
When she replys I put on my headphones and listen to Melanie Martinez because she is the best singer ever.
Your skin is warm like an oven
Your kiss is sugary sweet
Your fingers feel like cotton when you put your arms around me
Melanie all ways makes me happy.
Not all the time but hey at least I'm happy.
I walk for about 10 to 30 minutes always early.
I feel like I'm just missing
Intil Stella interrupts me in my song.
I pause it.
Stella runs at me waving her hand saying "hey Jess! Everybody is wondering where you are!".
"What? I'm never popular I'm just average".
"I know!!!!!" Said Stella.
Everybody saw me and started to run to me.
All I could hear was them shout.
They went away is when the bell rang.
I walked in and Brooke Watterson the most popular beautiful and important girl walked over to me and said "I love your hair! Your so beautiful no wander why every one loves you now your popular let's be friends!".
Brooke didn't have lots of friends they called me and mostly everyone untrained cry baby ugly un important rats.
What if Brooke was trying to do that just so her Boyfriend Shawn who was tough is gonna beat me up.
Should I accept her?