Chapter 38

I had called Alice and she had come and picked me up, luckily. I had cried most of the night and tried to get a hold of Jc, but he didn´t reply. I had sent several texts to him but he didn´t respond. I felt uneasy but also so tired that we both had fallen asleep in Alice's sofa. Now it was at around half past two on Saturday afternoon and Jc had still not responded. Alice tried to calm me down, but she didn´t succeed, I just wanted him to answer, anything but hearing nothing from him. Someone who had written to me the whole morning was Bradley, but I wasn´t interested. I just got more irritated with each text he sent. Didn´t he understand that I don´t want anything to do with him after he messed everything up between me and Jc? I hated how he always would show up in the worst situations, and I regretted that I even met him from the beginning. I knew that he would continue to write to me but I was not interested of him at all, no, that chapter was over, for now.

But I asked Alice drive me home so I could take a shower and try to rest because I felt my hangover coming. She asked if I wanted her to stay with me but I wanted to be alone, so I thanked her for the help and said I'd call later tonight. My parents were not home when I got back, lucky enough, so I went straight into the shower and tried to relax by letting the warm rays run over my body. Where could Jc be, and why he has not responded to my texts? I was more worried by every second and I walked out of the shower to call him. I wrapped my body and hair in two towels and then went to my phone lying on my bed. But just when I would take up it he called. I replied immediately and was relieved.

"Hey Jc!" I exclaimed.

"Heeeeey baby, I miiiiiiiss you..." He said it sounded like he was under the influence and certainly not sober.

"Jc, are you drunk?" I asked and sat me down on the bed.

"Maaaaybe, but I want you here baby." He said and I sighed, so he had been drinking a lot because he never used to be like this when he had been drinking.

"Are you home? I´ll come over!" I said, and immediately began running around and looking for clothes.

"Maaaaybe." He said and muttered. I was worried about how much he had been drinking.

"Jc I´m coming over to you now!" I said determinedly and hung up. I pulled on a pair of jeans and a hoodie, I dried my hair a bit with the towel and put it up in a bun. I took the car keys and my phone and drove toward his place. I drove as fast as I could and then I hurried up his driveway and rang the doorbell. After about a minute the door opened and there stood Jc with a Tequila bottle in his hand. He looked utterly destroyed. I took a step toward him and snatched away the bottle right away, which already was almost empty.

"Have you been drinking the whole bottle?" I asked upset. He closed the door behind me and wobbled around.

"Well, Santiago was here and we shared a few bottles of other things I think..." He mumbled and came closer to me. He tried to hug me but I pushed him away.

"You smell alcohol." I said and stared at him. I then went out to the kitchen and poured up a glass of water and gave him, he didn't want to drink it but I said I would leave if he didn´t, so he drank it up and we sat on the couch.

"Jc what has happened to us?" I said sorrowfully. He just looked at me and sighed. He seemed to be a little clearer in the head, but still extremely drunk.

"I don´t know Ali ... Well I know, fucking Bradley." He said sounding saddened.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault ... Everything is my fault Jc. " I said, and immediately got a bad conscience.

"Not everything, but you never should have fucking met him, he´s not good for you." Said Jc and looked deeply into my eyes.

"I know. But the reason I first met him was because I liked the attention I guess, even though I now hate myself for it, I know that Bradley is bad news... But that was what everyone said about you, but here we are. But the difference between the two of you is that I love you. I know he always manages to show up in all situations but I swear I don't want to have anything to do with him anymore. I want to focus on you and me, because that is what matters to me."

“It's not fucking easy to understand that you don't want to sleep with him when everything else is showing the opposite." He said, looking hurt and angry.

"What do you want me to do to prove it? Tell me!" I said angrily.

"Stop meeting that idiot!"

"I won´t meet him anymore, I have no interest in seeing him. You are the only guy for me." I said, hoping that he would calm down a little. His gaze seemed to soften up and he came closer to me.

"I love you Ali. But you probably don't understand how hard it is for me to admit that, I'm not that type, I have never been that either. But when I met you I changed my outlook on love, you changed me Ali." He said honestly and I didn't really know if he really would have told me this if he hadn´t been drinking so much.

"I'm going to really try to prove to you why I love you so much, but you also have to let me do it. Not get mad or do anything reckless thing as soon as something happens that you don't want to." I said. Suddenly we both stood up and he looked more messed up, sad, I don't know how I would describe it, but I didn't like it." He bent down and suddenly kissed me. His kisses were intense and he held me tightly, as if he was afraid that I would disappear otherwise.

"Jc, I will always be here. I won´t leave you. I can't leave you." I told him and he looked at me with sad eyes. He held a tight grip of the fabric of my shirt and held onto my hips while he came closer. I held my hands around his head and he buried his face in my shoulder.

"One girl left me in High School and I was left with feelings for her, I hated it, feeling that I was alone and left behind. So therefore, I began to act like I have done now." He confessed, and I almost had sensed that it would have been about something like this. I was looking for the right words to say but nothing came out, so we just stood there, holding each other.

"Can´t we just agree to not talk about him, none of us, not to meet him, not fight with him." I said and took Jc´s hands in mine. He nodded slowly.

"Now it's you and I baby, forever." He said and bent down to kiss me softly on the lips. We then went into his bedroom and lay down in bed to sleep. He needed to sleep and feel better. I also had to sleep but I had to make a phone call first. I waited for Jc´s breaths to become heavier and I knew he was asleep, and then I slowly stepped out of bed and walked out. I sat in the kitchen and pressed Bradley´s number.

"Hi, so now you can call me?" He replied cheerfully on the phone.

"Bradley, this doesn´t work. You've ruined things enough between me and Jc, it´s just not working anymore. We can´t hang out, nor be friends." I said directly.

"Come on Ali, you want too!" He said and tried to persuade me.

"No, actually, I don´t, I want to be with my boyfriend."

"You'd rather be with me you just don't want to admit it to yourself." He said and continued on the same track.

"But you don´t get it, not everyone wants you, I don't."

"So you're telling me when we kissed so you felt nothing at all? If you can say that you felt nothing I will stop."

"The kiss was never supposed to happen." I mumbled and was taken by his question.

"Answer the question, Ali did you feel anything when we kissed?" Yes.

"No nothing, goodbye Bradley." I said and hung up angrily. He wouldn´t ruin things for us anymore, and now I wouldn´t fall for his tricks as I´ve done before. Jc was the only one for me.

Jc´s pov

She thought I was sleeping, but no, I heard her conversation with Bradley. And I was more determined than ever to go and beat thr shit out of him so much that he wouldn´t be able to move properly later afterwards, especially not kissing my girlfriend. No, that bastard would really get what he deserved. 

------------------------------

this chapter was a bit shorter but I still hope you liked it! Btw I loved that you all commented teamJc och teamBradley on the last chapter haha. And thank you over and over again for all the amazing comments, thank you so much for reading this little story of mine, means more than you know! Please make sure to vote and comment, thank you.