17) Bird, spider, and sasquatch?

Random thought by: me

Does anyone else sit in their bed thinking what would life be without school. Think about it. No tv, phones, clothes, beds, houses, and the list goes on. We would basically be cavemen or cavewoman.

End of random thoughts by: me ;)

We were up all night thinking about how they did it.

How the heck did they break in then steal someone without us noticing.

I have no freaking clue!

They must've drugged her!

I don't even know why they stole her, I mean it's not like they needed her she barley knows anything!

Ok that was a little harsh but still!

Who did they steal you ask? Take a wild guess. Got it yet? Well you take too long they took Kendall.

"I have an idea!" Hayden yelled breaking my out of my thoughts.

"Well what is it?!" I asked or I guess you could say yelled.

"All we have to do is figure out what they want, then give it to them." Hayden said

Man for someone that should be protecting me he's not very bright.

"NO DIP SHERLOCK"

"It's not that simple. They obviously want something we don't know we have. If we knew what they wanted well...life and this would be so much easier" Jay said being the smartaliky person he is.

"Everyone think what's the one thing we wouldn't know we had and they would want" Jay said

I bit my lip while trying to think. What would they want from us? Something we would care about and need.

Holy Crap!

"Powers..." I mumbled to myself

"What?"

"Powers....they want our powers! Think about it if they got them they could be so powerful it wouldn't even be funny."

I'm really hungry right now, I could soo go for a salad with bacon, cheese, cucumbers, and tomatoes!

As if he read my mind Jay walked back in the room with a salad and ranch dressing. I walked over and sat on his lap and he fed some to me.

"She's right. Also with the whole 'you don't realize someone's missing until you need them' thing we need her to tell us where she hid the key!" Hayden said

Key? What key I never was told anything about a key

"What key?" I said with a mouthful of lettuce.

I never heard of any key well except the house key but this key sounds way more important.

"Well we were told to give your sister a key because apparently younger kids keep better track of things then older kids do." he said whilst I pouted.

'I am very offended' I mind linked them. If anything I keep way better track of my stuff than my sister does.

"Oh ok well what is the key for and has anyone seen my phone anywhere I thought it was on the table..."