I no own Naruto Chaters in This Book Exept Ones i made. Thanks, no judge right?

"Mirāju, as your father i command you to untie me right now young lady." The man stuck in chair ordered.

The yonger girl behind him pulled the knots tighter. Her face was beaming with confidace and amusement, as if her fathers wishes were a whimsical matter that could be dissmissed with out sceound though. "sorry dad i'am not going to untie you. Even if i did i wouldn't do you any good." she said grinning at her father.

"You put glue on my seat again, didn't you," he sighed "you leave me no choice, and just for the record YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE YOUNG LADY!!!"

"In case you havn't noticed i am not the one tied and guled to a chair." She said grabbing a small bag next to her. She stood up and walked to the door but she stopped when she grabbed the handle.

"Mirāju this trick is getting old. Your uncle will be back soon, so end this foolishness at once." Her father said his face growing deadly serious.

She smiled, "then you'll be happy to know that i have a new trick, it's called chakra sealing ropes. You and uncle can try and keep me here as long as you want, but i won't be caged any  longer. I'm going out, beyond this prison of sand and sun." She said staring at some random point above her tied up fathers head. She was too scared to look him the eyes cause all she would see is disappointment and shame, that's all he ever saw in her. Failure, but she was going to leave and be free, explore, live her life, and one day come back and make them all proud of her. Not just her family but her whole village. She would grow strong then everyone would treat her with the respect she deserved, they would look up at her with new eyes and see her has Kazekage. 

"what do you ever hope to find out there Mirāju, cause what ever it is you won't find it. Stay here in the village with your uncle and friends, stay here with me Mirāju. Where it's safe and i know i can protect you!" His voice was filled with so much momentum and urgency that she had to turn away from him. She felt a tear slip down her face and fall to the floor, she had promised her self that she would not cry, that leaving was a good thing, it was what she wanted. She drew a deep breath, held it, and turned back to face him. Never letting go of the door knob as she did.

"I am not afraid to go out there! I am not scared, i won't cower! I am not some little girl who constantly need your protection, why can't you under stand that!" She shouted her body trembling, as more tears streamed down her face. She couldn't understand what her father was so afraid of. "I am really sorry dad, but i can't live my dreams from inside a cage. I promise i'll come back when i am strong enough." She said wiping way the tears.

She snatched up her bag once more, not realizing she had droped it in her emotional sate, and threw open the wooden door of her bed room. "good bye daddy." She said running out the door.

"Mirāju!" he called after her, but the door had already closed and cut him off. Leaveing him alone with only the sound of her fadding foots steps in the hall way, and her haunting words. "damn it," He said aloud to him self.

***

She had to stay strong she told her self. What that was hard since sobs were practical leaping out of her throat. She never even once bothered to look behind her, she knew no one would fallow her or chase her untill her dad told her uncle what happened. There would be sand ninja every where looking for her. So she made a last muinte plan to go to har aunt in uncle in the leaf village. They were some of the only people she could think of that would gladly help her. If they didn't she planned on becoming a nomadic ninja. She knew it was a terrible plan, but it was all she had and went with it. She looked up feeling that she wasn't moving far or fast enough to make good time, so she ran a little faster, and she ran head first into the wall. Not a wall the wall, A ninja by the name of Barano who had just earned the title of jonine. He had the appropriate nick name of the wall. I didn't matter who he was fighting in battle he was immovable, he would take every single hit with out batting and eye. You could throw a kuni in his eye and he wouldn't even flinch, talk about scary. But he was always nice to her, and defened her. Then again who didn't defend her. Her uncle Gaara didn't have any kids so in a way she was his kid. She was predestined to inherit being the kazekage. but she didn't want that, she wanted to earn it. Not just be lucky by being born into the right family.