Untitled Part 2

"I should have know this was some sort of trick!" The girl in the red dress yelled "I can't believe you!"

"Whoa there Yama calm down." Gaara said starting to get a bit nervous by his friends reaction. "It's just one mission, you can make it through that right?" She just turnned and gave her friend the death glare.

"I have no problem with the mission it's who my partner is the problem. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU HAD TO PAIR ME WITH YOU CHOOSE THIS JERK!!" She screamed at him.

"You know a true shinobi wouldn'y complain about who they're paired with, they would except the mission with honor and pride no matter who they're are paired with." The man in puppet master coustume said calmly.

"Shut up, no one cares." She said moving her death filled glared to her newly assigned partner.

"Oh yeah cause it looks like you sure care. Whine whine whine i wouldn't be surprised if thats all you ever do. That or cry." he said in a mocking tone towards her.

She jumped up on to her feet. "Well you're nothing but a creepy stalker who watches girls when they're not looking and reads otaku! Let's not forget your also a chicken!" she said in venomous way that was full of rage.

"I wanted to leave the past behind us, but this just personal." He said standing clearly mad at the bring up of the past. He faced her rage in his eyes.

Tension was filling the room pushing out all the air making it difficult to breath, and just as it felt like every living thing in the room was about to die of suffocation. Gaara stood up form his chair causing it to forcfully scrape across the floor making a terrible screaching noise and almost knocking it over "That's enough!" He ordered in a comanding and impaticent tone. Any and all hope of changing or fixing the matter vainshed with a simple command. The two shoved they're un adulterated hatred back down their throats, a bitter taste of regret was the only thing left inside them.

"My opaligize Lord Kazekage," The only time Yamashita ever called her friend lord Kazekage was when she knew she was in deep trouble. This time she really was in deep trouble, almost as much trouble as when she had tried to kill a leaf village ninja and all the events before. Her punishment was both self inflicted and slef caused as much as it was ordered. It's because of those events that she was permentaly mentally disabled and left her unable to use her clans special mind transfer jutsu. An attempt of using this jutsu earlier left her screaming and crying on the ground and landed her in hospital.  Her and Kankuro fought at the hospital around the time she was rereleased and final managed to push Gaara over the edge with their arguing and bickering leading to their current position.

"please forgive us." Kankuro said doinga slight bow twoards his younger brother. Unsure of weather or not to look up at his brother for fear of angering him further. Still foucusing his eyes on yhe ground he shifted them just enough to where he could catch her glare and return it. '

Gaara took a small breath in and out. He forced his mussles to relax then sraighted his hat a bit and refocused his gaze on his brother and friend. "For this mission i personal selected you two not only as punishment, but also because i believe that you two can be successful as a team. The requirements for this mission are best suited to both your specialties, and i will not tolerate any miss behavior. This client is important and i will not allow to disgrace our village. Failure is not an option." His voice was cold anyone else who didn't know the two woukd never have guess that he was talking to his best friend and older brother.

"As you wish Lord Kazekage," She said doing a small bow.

"It will be done my lord." He said standing straight up. Currently the two we're in a siltent cease fire. Both were thinking about their assigned mission.

The mission it's self would be simple, they we're to escort a Fudiel lord to her appointment with another Fudiel lord in tearms of peace. Their job was to make sure she made it there alive by any means nessicary. It was a B rank mission but it would be childs play for them, the most difficult part would be standing to be around each other for that long. Gaara had gave them the perfect punishment, nothing tortured them more than simply being around each other. They we're all alway fighting over the stupidist things, annoying each other to the point of war, and competing over everything. They gave everyone in the village ahead ache, so final Gaara did something about it.

"And don't forget to have fun." He said smiling at them. Both gave him com fused look of almost nervousness look as the left quietly.

"What the hell are we going to do!" She said turning to him frustration in her voice.

"We, are not going to do anything. I am going to complete this mission," he turned her and poked her in the forehead "and you are going to stay out of my way." He then started to walk way, and left her blood to boil inside her veins.

"Fine go play with your over grown dolls, and tell the little girl who dose your makeup that she does a great job of making you look like a clown!" She yelled after him. He just kept walking like she hadn't said a word. "And considered getting a fashion sense while your at it!"

"Grow a few feet taller and I'll think about it." That was all he said before disappearing into another door down the hall way.

"I hate him!" Him she grumbled bitterly as she stalled down the hall way in opposite direction.

For those who are confused, this book transitions between two different points in time. No spoilers, that is all thank you.