3| Bloop!

(warning: explicit scene in this chapter)
Amina

Keith Powers is a pussy ass bitch.

Excuse my French, but it was a valid conclusion I had came up with within the hour of being at Dom's barbecue.

Since the first time he saw me and let go of his girl, he's been staring at me but not making any moves whatsoever. He hasn't even tried touching his girl ever since he saw me, which meant this nigga knew what he was doing.

I don't know why, but a part of me felt disappointed; like I had played myself by wanting to be wanted by him.

Of course I never thought I would see him again, Who was I kidding? This man had a whole girlfriend on the side and was messin' around with me. He had no courage.

I looked up at the sky and closed my eyes in exasperation, "How much fuckin longer do we have to be here, if I have to look over one more time and see Mariah sucking Dom's face off Imma have to throw hands"

"Girl shut up, you always so extra."

"I'm dead serious."

"Anyways" Kaila paused looking at her nails and then back at me, "Why you so pressed girlie? I thought you were having fun...do not tell me you still thinking about Kenneth's mega mind ass"

I couldn't stop myself from letting out a burst of laughter. I could still feel Keith's eyes watching me but I ignored it and continued my conversation with Kaila.

"Oh my god Kaila you really wrong for that..you know damn well his name is Keith"

"Whatever girl, it don't matter what Kettlecorn's name is..what matters is that you have fun and find someone new to entertain you"

I gave Kaila a wide smile and threw my right arm around her. "Thanks boo, you're always there for me when I need you."

"No problem MiMi, now go have the time of your life, see I see another fine man staring at you..Kangaroo Powers who?"

I stifled my laughter at Kaila's snide comment and tried to nonchalantly glance at where she was pointing to.

I stifled my laughter at Kaila's snide comment and tried to nonchalantly glance at where she was  pointing to

I recognized him immediately. Quincy Brown, one of the hottest motherfuckers in Hollywood.

He was taking a picture but kept sneaking glances at me, when he noticed I was looking his way he gave me a nod and winked in my direction.

Yikes. I was about to get into even more trouble with men I guess.

I gave him a wide smile and watched as he dapped the guy he was taking a picture with and walked towards where Kaila and I were standing.

"May I ask for the names of these fine ladies I have the pleasure of seeing?"

"I'm Amina and this is my friend Kaila", I replied with a smile gesturing to Kaila.