Jealousy

"I'm just telling you Ev- You gotta fuck him sooner or later." A certain Jared Kleinman told Evan as they walked down the hallway en route to gym class. Evan blushed and hid his face in his books.

"D-D'ya think he actually, like really, likes me?" Evan spoke with a certain nervousness. He had at this point more than a few encounters with the infamous Connor Murphy, bad influence but with a cute face.

"Evan Hansen are you a fucking idiot." Jared put his arm around Evan's shoulders friendly like, giving him a tug closer to him. The boys had been best friends for awhile, mostly because both of them were loners but they got along fine.

Connor watched the duo from behind, biting his lip until it started to bleed a little. He didn't mean to but he had started to glare at Jared. He wanted to have his arm around Hansen's pretty shoulders, he wanted to call Evan his own.

Jared being the perfect person looked back at Connor for a split second, winking and pulling Evan closer to his body. Evan looked quickly at Jared, in confusion.

"Ja-"

"Shh. Trust me hoe."

"EVAN I LOVE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT." Jared whispered quite loudly, letting his hand drop to Evan's lower back.

"JaredKleinman You'regoingtofar." Evan almost sang, blushing horribly as he looked back at an almost raging Connor.

Connor was pissed. He walked up to join the two boys, smiling almost sarcastically at Jared.

"Didn't know you two were close. How's it going?"

"Oh great. Evan was just telling me about this time-"

Evan quickly separated himself from Jared's side, hiding his face again as he felt bad for confusing Connor. He wanted to be close to Connor, but he knew somewhere deep inside Jared was helping through some fucked up way.

"Yea, actually i was wondering, Evan, if you want to talk with me alone for a minute?" Connor said, nudging his arm against Evan slightly to signal he really needed to talk.

"Yes! I mean- Yea totally. If thats what you- I mean- If you really want to- Yes." Evan said stumbling, walking to an empty classroom with Connor by his side.

     Connor closed the door behind them, looking Evan in the eyes softly.

     "You and Jared, hm?"

      Evan was quick to deny. he wanted Connor.

     "No no no- Just close friends. He gets pretty touchy though... I don't understand why he did that in the hallwa-"

     "I think he was trying to make me jealous." Connor said with a whisper, holding Evans's chin in his hand.

     "But... I don't even like him. And he doesn't like me! well, no one really likes me but that's not the point." Evan mumbled on, looking down at his feet in embarrassment.

     "He can like you. He does like you. He's just not allowed to like you in the way I like you. because i want to make you mine." Connor stated, surprised at his more rough confidence boost.

     Evan loved the idea of being someone's. It made him feel safe and loved, he didn't know how to tell Connor that without further embarrassing himself.

     "Y-Yea..."

     "Hm? Does Evan Hansen want to be mine? I certainly know I want to be his." Connor was always flirty with Evan, today more so than usual. Though stupid, he admitted to being very jealous of Jared. He wanted Evan to be in his own arms instead of anyone else's.

    Evan looked up to meet Connor's gaze. He tilted his head just slightly, soon meeting Connor's soft lips and embracing in a blissful kiss.

     Connor grabbed the back of the others head gently, then putting his other hand on his back. He took control of the innocent kiss and started to slip his tongue into Evan's mouth.

     Evan smiled into the kiss, now a blushing mess of course. He couldn't believe he was making out with Connor Murphy. He couldn't believe he was going to be his. He could hardly believe it was all thanks to Jared.

     "Yours." Evan said through a gasp, going back to attack the boy's lips.

     "Mine." Connor said, gripping Evan closer and closer to him. He moaned just a little into the kiss to get Evan aroused before he stood up suddenly.

     Evan held onto Connor's hand as he stood, looking up in confusion.

     "Class time. We have gym." Connor said smirking, pulling Evan up and by his side. He wrapped his arm tight around Evan's waist and the pair walked from the classroom with their hands held in each others.

     Evan reached up to kiss Connor's neck lightly, giggling a little to see the taller blush.

     Jared appeared from seemingly no where with a smile on his face. He looked at the couple in awe, happy to have helped.

     This time it was Connor's turn to look back at jared and give him a wink, then pulling his Evan closer to him.

//
a.n: another shit one shot!!! thx for 200 reads <33