Part 4

"Your mother has gone out so don't make a mess okay" my dad said to me

"Hey dad, can I just a question and you promise not to get mad"

"depends on the question"

"Jake heard some of your conversation with mum the other night. What does mum what hidden that you don't"

"Sweet heart I wish I could, but your mother would kill me"

"Okay, but why doesn't she want me to be a doctor"

"This is all I will say, Your grandfather was a doctor and there was an accident at the hospital he worked at and he died during the accident that is why your mother doesn't want you to be a doctor, she doesn't want you to get killed like her father did"

"I didn't know that, Night dad", "she lied to him I can feel it" I whispered to myself

...

I woke up and went downstairs to get breakfast when i was about to reach the door I hear a familiar voice I know straight away. Its Andy.

"What are you doing here Andrew, your not suppose to be here what so ever, your parents and I made an agreement a long time ago that you should never return," my mother said to him

"Well they don't exactly know that I'm here and they wont please Katy, I just want to see Cat that's all I want to do."

"ABSOULUTLY NOT"

I went back to my room shut the door quietly so they don't here me and I cried for what feels like hours. I heard a knock at the door, I quickly wiped my tears away. My mother walked in asked why i wasn't up. "I feel sick"

"No your not sick get up now or your going to be late"

"I am sick"

"NO your not now get up NOW"

"NOPE"

"Yes"

"At least"

"At least what young lady"

"Nothing"

"Whatever" she slams the door on her way out.

It was just after 9 o'clock everyone had either left for work or school. I climbed out my bedroom window. Jumped down off the tree next to my window and headed to the park.

I see Andy and I came up and surprised him from behind. We hugged and we talked for what felt like forever. I looked at the clock, I remember that mum was taking Jake to a doctor's appointment and he was coming home after it. It was 12:20. They should be finished soon as his appointment was at 12:15.

I hate saying goodbye to Andy.

I ran home, climbed the tree and back in through the window.

It was 12:45 when I got home. They got home like right after me. Hopefully they didn't see me cause if they did I would be in so much crap.