New Cover (5-3-17)

I am so sorry if it took longer than expected. The reason why I haven't updated for weeks is because of the reason that I got sick. Please take into consideration and please look at this wonderful cover I made for @princess_tiaa

TITLE: My Not So Terrible Mistake

SYNOPSIS:

Everybody has secrets right? I know I do. I just wanted one night, that's all I wanted was one night of fun. Little did I know that, that same night I made a VERY BIG mistake. One that changed my life. At that time I hated myself. I was disappointed in myself. But now that my little bundle of joy was brought into this world I finally realized that it was the greatest mistake I've ever made.

Karlee West has had a terrible life ever since she was 13. Living with parents at 21, she has no choice but to step in and be the person who has to go to work and pay the bills. While her so-called mother and father stayed home and drank alcohol and smoke, no matter how many times Karlee has tried to run away from her parents, friends of her parents always find a way to bring her back.

Blake Knight was living the dream at just 22 he was one of the youngest person ever to inherit as much as money as he did. Going out bars, sleeping around, clubbing every night was his what he did with 90% of his life. The other 10% he was well trying to get his hangover  and going to work. Blake has promised to never love anyone, well at least that's what he thought.

One night. Two people.
One room. One bed.
One magical night.
And a not so terrible mistake

WRITTEN BY: @Princess_tiaa

Link: not yet posted