Red Carpet Moment

(JB POV)

After calling me and Minyeon's parents over to babysit, I check my appearance in the mirror as I was getting ready for my awards ceremony for acting. Junior and I are nominated for our roles in "When A Man Loves," and I was asked to present an award with Kang Sora. I also happened to be nominated for an award for best OST for "Forever Love."

Minyeon is also going with me. Which is why she is dressed in a beautiful evening gown for the awards ceremony and ball:

 Which is why she is dressed in a beautiful evening gown for the awards ceremony and ball:

I was staring at her beauty as my jaw dropped to the ground. Then Minjae asks me, "Eomma looks pretty, doesn't she Appa?" "We helped Eomma pick out her dress and jewelry!" Jaeyeon says to me. "Eomma is, and always will be, beautiful," I say. Minyeon says, "Appa's always amazed by how Eomma looks when she's dressed nicely." Just then, the car arrives.

We take the twins and their brother and sister to their grandparents and bid them farewell. Then, we get into the car to meet the rest of Got7 at the awards ceremony. Once we arrived, paparazzi is already taking pictures before we even get out. I see that my lovely wife is getting nervous.

(Minyeon POV)

I was getting extremely nervous before JB and I walk down the red carpet. This is going to be my first time ever appearing from behind the scene of anything since I'm a makeup artist. JB notices and says, "Don't be nervous Min Cake. Everyone is going to love you. We are going to be one of the best couples to walk the red carpet tonight. You look so gorgeous that every other man would be jealous of me because I have you as a wife."

To be honest, what he said made me blush and smile. I said, "Okay Jaebum. I believe in you." The door of the car opens and we are greeted to a flash of lights from the camera. We walk down the red carpet, arms locked together, and then stopped for a picture in the middle.

Afterwards, we went to the table where the other members of Got7 are. Even though they're competing for the same award, I know Junior and JB are cheering each other on. Soon, the awards ceremony begins. The Best Male Drama Actor Award is actually the first award to be given.

It was being presented by Suzy and Lee Minho. She glared at us for a minute before talking. "Hello," she says, "I'm Suzy." "I'm Minho," says Minho, "we are here to present the awards for best male drama actor. And your nominees are Do Kyungsoo for his role in It's Okay That's Love, Im Jaebum for his role in When A Man Loves, Park Jinyoung Junior for his role in When A Man Loves, and Park Hyunsik for his role in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon." "The winner is," says Suzy as she opens the envelope, "Im Jaebum!" JB rises as he bows and kisses my cheek before going on stage to claim his trophy.

(JB POV)

Just as I walked on stage to claim my prize, Suzy looks at me. I soon said into the microphone, "Thank you for supporting me in earning this award. I've tried my best and worked as hard as I can to be where I am today. I would like to thank my family, my friends, my fellow Got7 members, and most importantly, my lovely wife of seven years, Im Minyeon, for supporting me. I couldn't of done it without them by my side."

I walked off stage as Suzy stood there, wanting to say something. She takes a breath and say, "Congratulations." "Thanks," I says, "and I take it as if you want to say something." "Actually, to both you and Minyeon," Suzy says to me. I say, "Let's go to the table." I took Suzy to the table as I sat next to Minyeon. Suzy seated next to Yugyeom.

(Suzy POV)

I was sitting at the table where JB, Minyeon, and the other Got7 members were seated. Minyeon asked me, "What do you need to tell us Suzy." "I just wanted to say sorry for what happened seven years ago, and the years before too," I said, "I was selfish, naïve, and was actually jealous."

"Of what?" JB says. I told him, "I wanted to be like Minyeon because she is talented, smart, and very beautiful. I wanted everything she had. And me spreading the false rumors was about more than cake in the face.

"I was upset because when JB did throw the cake in my face, I didn't look superior to Minyeon. I was also jealous of the fact you two had such a strong love for each other, that I tried to sabotage your marriage to make myself feel better. Because I didn't have what you in fact do have. It turns out, I made things worse for myself. I want to ask for your forgiveness, JB and Minyeon."

They looked at each other for a small while and nodded. "Seeing as you stopped bothering us after you came back from probation, we'll forgive you," Minyeon said. JB said, "Suzy. You don't have to be like someone else to make yourself feel better. You're already an award winning singer and actress. Plus, you have fans that support you. Any man would be lucky to have you."

"Actually about that, I also had some news for you," I said, "Minho and I got married while I was on probation, because I found out I was pregnant with his child two weeks after your twin's were born. So now, we live together with our daughter, Lee Su-Hee." "Well congratulations, Suzy," JB says. Minyeon says, "You now have two very important people in your life to make you happy." We all smiled.

(ball, JB POV)

When the awards ceremony was over, we all went to the ball. I won the best male actor award, and best OST award. I was dancing with Minyeon as I was admiring her beauty. The song we were dancing to was actually the song I was awarded for, "Forever Love."

Minyeon looks at me and says, "I'm proud of you Jaebum." "For winning the awards?" I asked. "Yes. But actually for more than winning your awards," she says, "I'm proud of you for being compassionate, caring, understanding, and being able to set a good example. You've been an amazing role model for our children, especially the twins every since they were born. I love you for everything you do for us. Even if it's little by little."

"I do what I can for the ones I love so much, including you and the children," I say to her. Minyeon then says, "I'm happy that Suzy is especially happy now with her life and her family. You know, maybe Su-Hee will be great friends with the twins when they're older."

I say, slightly giggling, "Well. We'll see what will come our way. Maybe the twins and their siblings will even be singers, dancers, and actors like me someday." "Maybe," my wife says, "and I would be proud of them for it. Actually, no matter what they do, I would be proud of them for following their hearts." "Me too," I say. As we continue to dance, we shared a kiss. It was a fairytale moment right now.