OHH CRAP, IM A DEMIGOD

Chapter 1
LEXTER

OKAY BEFORE WE START THIS I want to tell you guys that:
"IM A MORTAL, A MORTAL, A MORTAL." I said hanging on a tree branch, in front of me there's a lovely wicked-like girl who stares at me like I'm an ugly beast, to remind you guys, I'm not, I mean what the hell? I'm the people's choice! Ideal guy! Handsome plus handsome.

"Beast, you're a demigod, get over it." she said staring fiercely at me with her green eyes getting along with her green hair. Who on earth dyes hair like that? She's wearing simple sneakers, jeans, and an over-sized shirt with a print on it that says I'M A PUPPY LOVER, with the most cringe doggo pictures.

"Firstly, ouch, for calling me Beast, secondly, did I do something to you, and tres! That's three in Spanish." I said while still hanging on the lousy branch.

"Ivy put him down!" a white haired lady shouting from afar, dancing through the beat of the winds.

"Not yet Celestia." shouts the wicked lady.

"I don't know who you are miss but I think your friend is right, put me down please?" I say with the most tempting puppy eyes.

"I already told Chiron that there's a new camper here and he said he's going to meet him later and I think it's better if we're going to take him on a tour, here in Camp Half Blood." says the white-haired lady. Oh God that was hella scary. I mean I don't get scared, I'm mighty Lexter. As I was motioning to react, she came close quickly and covered my mouth. "Ohh well, dont be afraid, yes i got here before you could blink."

I caught myself staring at her lovely grey eyes, and stopping by turning my head away.

As I turn my direction to the wicked-like lady. "Does she do that every time?" I asked sincerely.

"Celestia, he's a dork." the wicked-like girl says that probably Ivy, ignoring my question and pointed me. That dropped my hopes, I was expecting more like Yeah, want a tour in our fascinating ice cream shop? You could eat all you want. "Are you sure he's not going to make any trouble?" She asks while her eyes scanning my hanging body.

"I hope so." Celestia answered. Oh God, I'm still attracted to that grey eyes of her.

"So umm, put me down guys so that i could —." My words got intervened by a sudden fall.

"Ouch, that hurt by the way, well it was most appreciated if I had to fall on my feet, not on my ass." I said nagging.

"Nah, come on twerp, let me show to you Camp Half Blood." Celestia says offering her hand as a gesture to pull me.

Goodluck Lex, this'll be insanely tough.

-------

Three of us are walking down the mountain, Celestia is on my left while Ivy is on my right. Yep, I'm middle, since they're less attractive. Celestia's wearing an orange T shirt that says CAMP HALF BLOOD on it paired with a pair of not-so-fashioned jeans and a,

"WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT, A PAIR OF SHOES THAT ARE FROM A MAJESTIC NON-SO-KNOWN PLACE?" I say pointing on the futuristic pair of shoes.

"Oh this? A gift from my father, Hermes, it helps me move faster that even when you didn't blink yet, I'm gone, poof." Celestia says confidently while motioning to kneel down that made us stop from walking.

"There's 3 buttons." Celestia said showing me the buttons on her shoes. "This, the middle button, it has the access for the wings. The first button right here or the upper one, makes me change into any looks or styles I want." She added, regaining her position from a kneel to a stand as I notice that she forgot to mention the third button.

"Umm, how about the third button?" I ask Celestia while turning my direction to Ivy twisting with her magical bracelet.

"Oh, about that, don't bother knowing or I'll tear your mouth off then stick it up to your arse" Celestia says jokingly.

"I respect that, be thankful I'm not stubborn. How 'bout you grumpy cheeks?" I say turning my direction to Ivy.

"Dont call me that butt cheeks, and stop being so interrogative." Ivy says still twisting with her unique magical bracelet.

"Oh, tell me about yourself, like how long does it take for you to talk to people nicely, how long are you not go—." I got intervened by a punch in the guts and a face, complete knock out.

Ouch.

As I fall to the ground, Celestia looks at me forcing not to laugh.

"What's so funny creep?" I say regaining mainstream conscience.

"Nothing." she says while lending me hand gesturing me to stand up.

"That hurts." I say patting the dirt out of my ass.

"She told you not to be interrogative" Celestia replied.

"I mean since when did humans stop being so interrogative but okay, I'm cool with that." I agreed so the creeps will stop nagging.

"One, we are Demigods, not mortals. And glad you've come to your senses." Ivy said throwing her hand through her hair.

And in an instant, I remembered, "I got hanged, roasted, punched, both on the guts, and face, which is worse, but I have no idea what your names are." Yup, since first, they rudely didn't introduce their selves, although I do know that grumpy is Ivy.

"She's Ivy Bane and I'm Mary Zachara Celestia Ellezabaeth Skye" Celestia says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"God who named you that long?" I say honestly, I mean I pity her if she bothers writing them in quiz sheets or test papers.

"My grandmother, and by the way its Gods not God" Celestia said.

"Oh, how rude of me, my name is Lexter, Lexter Zeon" I say bowing down for a cool gesture.

"You don't have to bow down gentledog. But cool, call me Celestia." She says positioning her hand on her chest for a 'me'. And what is she thinking? I wouldn't call her by her full name, 'course I'll call her only Celestia. 

"You dumdums done chitchatting? I have to go, my siblings need me at the moment." Ivy interrupted our chat by talking after 231293841 centuries.

"How did you know that" I asked her and hope she'll not judo flip me.

"A news from the grass" She says weirdly, I should really know that non-living-things are also cranky in this place.

"Ha-Ha-Ha funny" I said sarcastically. This is Camp Half Blood what do you expect?Right, Camp Half Blood, where everything's weird and strange, magical and wait "I think I know who your parents are, maybe half man half goat, or or a woman with a green pale ski—"

Then I got tortured on my guts and face again.

"Really? Is that what you do for a living?" I say lying on the grass, as I notice it was crawling up to me making it seem like I'm a Grassy Mummy.

"Hey hey hey, stop" Celestia interfered positioning herself in the middle making it seem like she's a boxing referee. But this time she didn't lend me a hand. Ivy commanded her grass soldiers to retreat. Thank you Celestia, I'm safe again from gut punching and face punches.

I pulled myself up. "Gods, you almost killed the most handsome guy hottie on earth Ivy" I said patting the grass off my shirt.

Ivy didn't say a word obviously speechless since the statement was a complete fact. She nodded at Celestia and walk away from us.

"She's weird, just saying." No doubt, she is weird, believe me or not, read it from the first, she is.

"I know, well maybe because of his father Dionysus the god of madness" Celestia says continuously walking while I'm behind her, following. "Come on Lexter, let me show you our cabin, since we don't know who's your Godly Parent, you're going to stay in our cabin until we find out whos your mother or father is"