Chapter 3-how AwKwArD

Here I am, me , about to walk into the very doors of my very first secondary school. A pinch of anxiety and a scoop of excitement inside me . Teachers with huge smiles upon their faces as if they would never get fed up from four hundred and twenty year 7 students.
Though I knew it was all fake and those smiles were only needed for parents and children like me to gain a good impression of how my teachers act like. They also use that 'smile' on parents evening, so no matter how terrible you did in class or those countless times the teacher screamed in your face giving  you that horrible feeling of  guilt ; they will still mask a smile on top of their actual facial expression.
  'Dad, I swear there was some kind of assembly for the year 7s -'
'Thank god you reminded me, your 6 minutes late to the assembly, hurry up!'
'Way to go Aria Hastings' I thought, I'm already setting up a rubbish impression within 5 minutes of being in the school. Four hundred and twenty eyes of eleven year olds will focus only on me when I first come in to that assembly and they must already think I will always be that one person who comes late to absolutely everything. What's worse? I was the only one who actually came late, everyone else came right in the nick of time like you were supposed to. On top of that, the teacher pointed at me already to 'hurry up' so that increased the chance of more people staring at me because we all know when someone points at another in a huge hall with hundreds of people, it would catch everyone's attention to the one that got told off. Giving such awkwardness to the person being eyed at.
I knew how that felt, when I first walked in, I took a deep breath, shock filled up my lungs, because There were many more people in that hall than I imagined in my head. The layout of the assembly was different, the seats were all on different floors . Like a bar graph except it's going higher by each bar from one to fifteen. Which i found quite clever because it helps some who struggle seeing the board or something because a giraffe is sitting in front of them. The seats that are all at the same height may be equality but justice is important as well , sometimes a small individual needs a higher seat if they cannot see the screen, so that way, they would have the same fair perspective as others. As well as I loved the idea, I hated it too, because then everyone got the chance to see me walk into the assembly without having to stand up . I don't blame them though because It wasn't their fault the train was cancelled unfortunately on a day like this.
It was just a twenty minute introduction to the school and how it functioned . We all have been given this planner where it shows all your scheduled classes from Monday to Friday, reality already set in... technology and art .. was only once a week in each one. I was disappointed because of the fact that you don't get to think of the subject as a common everyday one- English and maths.
I breathed in and let out a loud sigh, imagining how this day could of gone . The two words 'could of' has always infuriated me, because the train could of came on time, I could of came to the assembly at a right time to not have the feeling of humiliation, but I can't change it, which was the worst part of could of.
We were then told to all stand up and wait for your form tutor to allow you to leave the assembly. I, didn't even know where my tutor was, unlike everyone else. I was the odd one out.