CHAPTER 5

Hannah... Hannah... oh Hannahh... I'm here to save you... don't worry... stay calm... Oh Hannah... Hannah...

Oh Hannah... my sweet little Hannah...

"who said that!? who are you!? where are you!?" Hannah frantically turned her head around, she widen her huge eyes darting at every corner the surrounding.

Oh Hannah...

"show yourself!"

no need to shout Hannah... Hannah... Oh Hannah...

"stop calling my name!" she covered her hands on her ears, breathing heavily.

oh Hannah... I'm hear to help you... Hannah...Hannah...

"please, please, stop!" she begged with a shout, her voice raspy, almost like a whisper. The muscles of her chin trembled lile a distressed child.

Hannah... Hannah... don't worry... Hannah... i'll make sure you're safe... with me... forever...

"STOP, STOP, STOP!" she smacked her head multiple times in every word she screamed. Her head was in dull pain as she closed her eyes, trying to avoid the voices clouding her hearing. Her lips parched as hunger growled louder in her stomach, gritting her teeth.

Hannah... don't cry Hannah... Hannah... I'm here to save you Hannah...

She grabbed a stone soaked in the wet ground and hit her head. She looked at the stone to see thick redness dripping onto the grass. She hit herself again, but this time, harder. She pounded the stone multiple times in her thick skull, then next to her face as it bleed continuously.

She picked up another stone on the ground. Much sharper than the first one and striked it on her left eye. She screamed at the top of her suffering lungs as she tries to take it off but every second she attempts, it got more painful. She pulled it slowly, and finally freed the sharp stone, but her eyeball was now stuck on it, hunging like it was just a toy.

Hannah... I like what you're doing... please don't stop...