Danball senki Wars (part 1)

Arata: Hi, everyone!

Linna: Hey, how's it going. Today we're doing ask or dare to the danball senki wars series!

Haruki: We also invited the 4th platoon (kiyoka, catherine, hanako and Yuno)!

all except 1st platoon: Hi!!!

Hikaru: we've also have a request given from Meku-shikuto and  VictorMacatangay, which is written down below!

Arata's truth or dare:

Truth: How much do you like Hikaru?

Dare: I dare you to wear a maid dress with cat ear and a tail and then kiss Hikaru!!!

Linna: Arata, truth or dare!

Arata: Dare!

Linna: *took out task paper and grin at Hikaru and Arata*

Arata and Hikaru: WHAT??!

Linna: Arata, you have two dares! Those requests are from Meku-shikuto and VictorMacatangay,... 

Haruki: ... Meku-shikuto dares you to kiss Hikaru and  VictorMacatangay dares you to wear a maid dress with cat ear and a tail!

Arata: NUUUUUU!!!!

Hikaru: *pokerface*

Yuno: I'm back!!!*red maid dress, black cat ears and tail appeared*

Arata: STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!

Yuno: I knew that red fitted you so much, so I brought black neko ears and tail to match!

Arata: Hikaru, my saviour! HELP ME!!!*got dragged by Haruki to the changing room*

VictorMacatangay's spirit appeared 

VictorMacatangay:*to Arata* I'm so sorry to dare you to do this, but I can't help it!!!*vanished* 

Arata: SHUT UP!!! I'LL KILL YOU FOR THAT DARE!!!

Hikaru: *frozen*

------------------------------------------------15 minutes later--------------------------------------------------

Arata: *got into da costume*

4th platoon: KYAAA! SOY CUTE!!!

Linna: now go and kiss Hikaru!!! *gave evil face and laughing*

Arata pinned Hikaru's wrists to the wall

All except Arata and Hikaru: *shocked*

Hikaru:*blushed and shivering* AHHHH!!! ARATA, LET ME GO!!!!

Arata kiss Hikaru for 1 minute, Hikaru moaned!!!

sakuya: Luckily, I recorded da scene, who wants it and I posted on YouTube!!!

All except Arata and Hikaru's mouths widened: MEEEEE, AHHH!!! SOY CUTE!!!

  Arata and Hikaru: NOOOO!!!!

Linna: Arata, before we end this, meow like a cat please!!!*making goo-goo eyes*

Arata: NOO!!

Linna: If you refuse, i'll make it even worse!!!

Arata: fine!!! MMMMMEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOWWWWWWW~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All:......Oh My God!