Chapter 13

"Can you at least give me food?" I groan and Baylor Hushes me.

"You stupid idiot just feed me ! It's been three days and I only got a bag of crackers!" I yell and he groans.

"Do you have to be so annoying!" He shouts and I laugh.

"Why are you laughing shut up" Baylor pulls at his hair.

Your the one who kidnapped me you stupid idiot.

I don't even know where I am! He has had me locked up in this stupid room for three days! Three agonizingly slow days. You would think someone would come looking for me right? Ha ha ha. Guess not.

"Feed me and ill shut up" I kick his back. He turns around and slaps me in the face. Ow cause that hurt.

"You hit like a 2 year old girl" I spit in his face.

He makes a face that shows pure disgust and I smile. Stupid idiot.

"Fine. Your coming with me I don't trust you" he unties my wrist from the bed post.

Yeah because I was gonna naw through the rope with my teeth. Please note the sarcasm.

"What do you want" he sits on the kitchen counter.

"To leave" I say bluntly and he rolls his eyes.

"Your not leaving be more realistic" he scoffs opening up a cabinet before he throws me a bag of jalapeño chips.

"Why did you even kidnap me" I open up the bag and eat some chips out of it.

"Cause your mine not clays" he states with no emotion .

"Hey sicko guess what I'm 13 your 16 date a girl your own age" I roll my eyes an he scoffs once again.

"No cause I want you" he smirks an evil smile.

"Well I want to leave but we don't always get what we want now do we?" I walk away.

"Where do you think your going!" He yells grabbing my wrist.

"To pee. Would you like to join me?" I say sarcastically and he lets I off my wrist .

Asshole.

I walk into the bathroom and come up with a plan.

Guys don't get periods ! Thank god for that..

"Hey asshole I'm on my period mind getting me some pads" I try to hold in my laughter. That sounded weird.

"Don't go ANYWHERE or ill kill you" I hear a door slam.

Great now I have about 15 minutes to try and find a phone or get outta here.

I walk around the house trying to find some phone and luckily I do.

Yay me!

I call my mom first but she doesn't answer. Oh thanks.

Clay

After I dial his number and his phone rings a few times he finally answers.

"Clay?" I ask and I hear shuffling in the background.

"Em?" He answers. It sounds like he has been crying his voice comes our hoarse.

"Clay listen baylor kidnapped me! I don't know where I am please help me" I beg and I hear my shuffling.

"Everyone's been trying to find you! I'm calling the police just hang tight I promise well find you" he swears and I smile but I head a door open.

"I have To go he's back!" I quickly say and hangup.

"Who were you talking to?" He ask suspiciously.

"I was singing . Am I not aloud to?" I ask rudely and he shrugs.