Chapter One

Team PCB's Debut
"You know what Nikki!? This 'woman's revolution' isn't going anywhere with you and your sidekicks cheating your way to the top of the Divas division!" Stephanie McMahon yells at Nikki Bella.
"Oh, I am sorry Stephanie! I am sorry that every opponent you trow at us is just a failure!" Nikki yells back.
"Well, at least you're right about one thing. All of the opponents I trow at you end up a fail, but that stops know! Here are your new challengers!" Stephanie yells as a group with Naomi, Tamina and NXT champion Sasha Banks come out in the ring.

The Bella's stare at them in disbelief, they have no chance against the team consisting of Naomi, Tamina and Sasha but little do they know that the next team would be far worse.

"Oh Nikki! I am not done there! They're just the opening act, here is your main event!!!" Stephanie yells as team PCB's theme song plays on, the crowd cheering, screaming out the top of their lungs, The Bella's jaws were practically on the ground as Paige, Charlotte and Becky comes out into the ring! Fired up, ready to fight!

Paige's P.O.V
I look to my left and I see Becky doing push ups while Charlotte is nervously fidgeting with her hair.
"We can do this girls! We're here! This is our dream!" I try to encourage them. I see Becky smirk and Charlotte smiles shyly. Becky is this fun, cute bubbly person that always knows what to say to make you feel happy, people see Becky as a sister type but Becky can sometimes be very flirtatious. Where as Charlotte is this shy, but very cute person, on Television she seems the complete opposite, filled with confidence and strength, don't get me wrong Charlotte can be that person but we all know her as a very shy human being. Well as to me, I am very out going, I love to have fun but I can become very shy sometimes, I love Becky and Charlotte like sisters we've all known each other for such a long time.

"Yes! Yes we can! We can do this! Right?" Charlotte asks her confidence showing but it slowly started to fade.
"YES WE CAN CHAR!!! THIS IS OUR MOMENT!!!' Becky yells, excitement taking over her body.
"Alright you girls are on in 3....2..." A guy in creative informed us, as he says one our theme plays and we head on into the arena filled with cheering fans.