Chapter 1

Chapter 1:New Begining

"I did it" she thinks as she walks out of the airport in the cold rainy air. Pulling her hood over her  long mahogany hair she waves for a cab. "Where to?" the older  driver  asks as she buckles her seat belt. "I'm not sure..umm do you know of any super cheap hotels in the area?" He turns to look at her with kind eyes, smiling he says " Those kinds of hotels aren't in the best area miss." Shyly returning his smile she replies "I don't have much of a choice sir." Sighing he turns around and quietly says "Ok then." They ride in silence as she tries not to think about the fact she is alone with little money and no job prospects.

As she pays the cab driver he tells her to be careful . She thanks him and runs through the rain to the office of the beat up old hotel. She pays the lady at the desk for the week and makes her way to her new home, room 226. It's cold as she enters the room, she quickly turns the air off replacing it with the heat setting. Dropping her one small bag on the bed she looks around and sighs thinking it could be worse and  goes to shower the long plane ride off her tired and sore body. Deciding after she will call home.

She sits on the bed in just a towel to tired to dress she picks up her phone to call home. "Hello?" "Hey Josh" she answers. "Well hey there sis" replies Josh with excitement. "I made it, Im in a hotel safe and sound". "Thanks for the call, you ok?" He asks. "Yeah I'm good, tired but good." "You sure Rylie?" he asks. "yeah like I said just tired Josh" she replies. "Ok then get some sleep call when you have rested, and remember I am here for you, ok?" He says quietly "I know Josh goodnight love you." she says smiling." Before he hangs up he says love her too. It had been her and Josh for as long as she could remember.

Their parents died in a car accident when she was 5 and Josh was 7. They were put into foster care and were shuffled from house to house, the only light in all that darkness is they managed to keep them together each time, that was until Josh turned 18 and Rylies was left alone for two years. The plan was Josh would get custody of Rylie but he could never quite live up to everything the judge wanted for that to happen. She started working at 16 and had been saving for when she finally turned 18 and could get her new life started. When 18 finally came and she finished school she just wanted out of that small mid western town , as far as she could get ,so she came to London.

Getting up from where she sat on the bed, she went to her small bag and grabbed something comfortable to sleep in. Deciding to read for awhile, she turned off the main light leaving the lamp beside the bed on. she pulled the thin hotel blanket back as she crawled into bed and began to read. It wasn't long before she drifted off to sleep and the nightmares began. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: ok I'm new at this so please don't mind the grammatical errors because there are a few lol. I don't know for sure where this story is going because it comes to me in bits so I hope you enjoy it and I don't disappoint you to much. Thank you for reading. xoxo