00:18

warning: hey guys this chapter is going to include very sensitive subjects like suicide and bullying so please do not read this chapter if you get upset by the topic. 

5:56

grayson

"why did you bully me grayson?"

grace asked the question that haunted me and that i simply didn't even know the answer to.

"i don't know." i answered the question with a stutter.

"not good enough grayson get out." grace stated as tears started to flow from her eyes.

"grace you don't understand how sorry i am that this happened." i told her truthfully as my eyes began to water.

"you caused that night to happen." grace said raising her voice pushing my shoulders; i would typically get pissed off by anyone pushing me but she had every right.

"you caused it." at this point grace is crying so hard she was hyperventilating and water is spewing out of her eyes.

"all you did was hear this story, you probably don't even know how bad it was do you?" she asked but i don't dare give an answer.

may 16, 2014

7:46

grace's pov

school is almost out and i get a break from here which is all i can ever ask for.

i finally get a break from the work, tests, projects, quizzes, exams and most importantly grayson; grayson has destroyed my life ever since he walked into it.

i entered school which i would have to do for only three more days, thankfully, but i would have to see grayson again every school year.

i began walking to my class as grayson and his friends approached me," hey grace." he said as i kept my head down.

"don't be shy, baby i'm just talking to you." grayson said putting his fingers under my chin, forcing me to look at him.

"you're such a fucking loser." he says, pushing me hard into the lockers but i shake it off and go to class.

i reach my first class which has the devil himself in it as he sits in the very back.

since it was so close to being out of school for summer our teacher let us sit anywhere so everyone huddled into their friend groups leaving me a seat next to grayson. 

i took my seat, keeping my head down once again, as he spoke up," hey grace" grayson said.

"how come you never talk to me?" he said with a stupid smirk but i didn't answer,"you better fucking answer me." he said aggressively making my muscles tense.

"leave me alone." i spoke up for the first time.

"oh you want me to leave you alone?" grayson asked as i nodded.

"sorry sweetie but that's not going to happen." he said in my ear making me get chills of fear.

"please just leave me alone." i repeated myself but that didn't stop him.

"listen, the more you ask me to leave you alone the more i'll fucking hurt you okay? you're just a worthless piece of shit that no one wants around because you're just a loser." he spoke to me as my eyes watered but i didn't let the tears slip out because i was use to this feeling.

i wiped the words out of my brain and moved on with my day; the period ended and second period went by quick and i was now sitting in third period back with him.

"hey grace, i missed seeing you in my last class." he told me and like usual, i didn't answer.

"i didn't realize how hot you look today, those jeans make your ass look so fucking good." grayson said to me as he bit his lip.

i suddenly got the courage i've never gotten before,"why don't you just leave me the hell alone?" i asked him as his teeth released his lip and his face grew a stern look.

"what the fuck did you just say to me?" he questioned standing up as i stood up too.

"why don't you leave me the hell alone?" i repeated even though i knew he heard me the first time.

| it is about to get graphic so, click off if you need to because i care about you babes |

grayson pushed me back into my desk chair," shut the fuck up and don't you ever speak to me like that again. i won't take that disrespect from a worthless piece of shit who has no point so why don't you just go and end it you fucking loser?"

i jumped out of my seat running to my house; i unlocked the door and slammed it shut bolting to my bedroom.

i slammed my bedroom shut and locked the door and ran into my restroom grabbing a razor blade labeled," grayson."

i brought it into my bedroom as i slid the blade across my wrist as blood rose, appearing to the surface of my peach skin.

i cut until i couldn't feel and before i knew it i was dizzy; i collapsed on the floor making a loud thud.

the next thing i knew my mom busted down the door with emts who put an oxygen mask on me as i felt pressure on my wrists.

"stay with us grace, stay with us" i heard a man's voice say.

"her pulse is slowing down." i heard someone say as everything went dark and i could no longer feel.

11:58

my eyes slowly opened as they adjusted to the light; i looked around taking in my surroundings realizing i was in a hospital room.

"oh my god my baby." my mom said hugging me so tightly, tears streaming from her eyes," why? why did you do this?" she asked.

"i don't want to be here anymore."

a couple of weeks later i was released from the hospital and my mom moved us to california to get away from grayson after i told her what had been taking place, so we moved far away but it didn't keep him away from me.

*
*
*
*

yo yo yo sorry i haven't updated in 84 years but my stupid ass phone started glitching again :,)

buuutttt if my phone doesn't flip out then i can update more yayayayay

oh and hOLY SHIT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 900 READS THAT IS INSANE

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH