(epilogue)

Fantasy
Part 34
#epilogue

While returning from the graveyard he saw Nandini, firstly he thought that he is hallucinating about her but when she didn't vanish after a long time...

He follow her...

She enter inside #kashyap mansion...

Manik also enter inside the house..
In that house the one wall of the drawing room was full of her pictures...

He cares a big poster of her...

She came there

Person -who are you???

After a long time on listening the same voice he close his eyes to feel the moment...

Person -o hello sunai ni deta??maine pucha who the hell are you?? mere ghr p kya kr rhea ho..???

Manik cups her face

Manik -Nandini... O my god you..you are alive pta hai mera dil kabhi ni maana ki tum mujhe chod k jaa chuki ho i always love you and i m so happy..

Saying this he hugs her..

She feels content in his arms but soon reality hits her, she pushes him..

Person -who the hell are you and ye Nandini Nandini kya laga rakha hai i m niti..
Niti kashyap suna tumne????

Manik -no i know you are my Nandini..

He started moving towards her...

She stops him and take out some documents from the drawer..

Niti-see this i m niti..niti kashyap see my birth certificate, my college marksheet, my id card

Nd vo saamne jo wall dekh rhea ho ye mere bachpan ki pics hai,schl and college days ki hai with my friends ar kya proof chahiye???

He became shocked

Manik -mujhe ni pta ye sab kaise ??but the thing which i knew is you are my Nandini...

At that time mr. Ashish kashyap and naina kashyap parents of niti came..

Manik plead them but they throw him out from there house

But manik didn't lose his hope

Manik pov

Main janta hu tum meri hi Nandini ho ye baat main sabit krkea hi rhauga..

Fab 4 try to explain him that she is niti not Nandini because she have all documents from birth certificate to driving license...

But he denied at last they accept their defeat

..
..
Manik made a tent outside her house he tried his best to talk to her but she always ignore him..

Every morning he use to send her bouquet with a love message and he send her many gifts every day...

He didn't ate property these days and living without proper shelter.. So he became ill niti feels bad for him...