Chapter 12:The Final Showdown {Edited}

Previously:

I ran towards the Giganotosaurus paddock with my sword in one hand and the gun in the other and watched as the gates raised and there he stood.

Present:

Jason's POV

There he stood, I lowered my weapon to my side, placed my gun in the holster, and we stared at each other. "You ready?" I said telepathically to it. It nodded. I raise my sword and motion for it to follow me. I begin to run toward the boardwalk, the Giganotosaurus not far behind me.

 I fired a few rounds of my gun at the Indominus, but that didn't seem like enough to get its attention. "HEY!" I yell and I saw Owen with a look of a worried parent.  "COME AND GET ME, YOU ALBINO BASTARD!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and the Indominus roared.

I ran back to where the Giganotosaurus was. And saw he looked at me in a state of panic. The Giganotosaurus roar and it charged at the Indominus in anger. Then the T-Rex soon joined in on the fight and both the Giganotosaurus and the T-Rex fought together as a team. I ran to where Owen was and watched it from a distance. 

After a few minutes of fighting between the three, I saw the Giganotosaurus was about to fall. I jumped from Owen's arms, jumped out from behind the debris, I sprinted towards the almost fallen dinosaur "JASON!" I heard Owen yell.  I ignored his plea and continued to run towards the Indominus.

"NO!' I yelled as I sprinted towards the Indominus.

It averted it's attention from the T-Rex and tried to attack me. I dodged it and pulled out my gun and fired a couple of rounds. I hide behind a rock and noticed that the tail was injured. The T-Rex stared at me with suspicion, I smirked at it.

 "LET'S SEE! HOW WELL YOUR FLOW IS! TAKE THIS!" I yelled. And I fired the bullet.

The bullet hit its mark, the Indominus lets out a roar of pain. "YES!" I yelled.

But the Indominus saw me and swung its giant tail, knocking me back a few feet. My body slammed against a pillar that was holding. The wind was knocked out of me, my wound re-opened, and my lower back felt like I was hit by a truck, and blood begins to drip from my mouth as well, I tried to get back up, but I fell back down and finally blacked out.

Owen's POV

I was impressed by Jay's insane shot that he did on the Indominus but I also watch in horror as he was knocked away with a great amount of strength that caused him to blackout. I felt my blood boil with rage. I didn't know what to do! Blue came from where she was after the Indominus attacked her and helped the T-Rex and Giganotosaurus win.

 I saw a lance and an ice blast fly by me and it hit the Indominus straight in the side. I turn to see Amethyst and Crystal standing behind us. 

"Amethyst, are you alright?" Zach asked her. "Yes, I finally drove that thing that was controlling me out, with a little help from Crystal" I hear her say and they attack the Indominus.After hours of fighting between us and the Indominus. 

The final piece of the puzzle was Crystal whistling for the Mosasaurus to jump out of the water and involving it into its mouth.

It was all over.

 The Indominus was dead! Claire, Zach, and Gray began to hug each other, Amethyst falls to her knees in exhaustion, as I moved over to where Jay was. I found him in the debris of the restaurant. 

"Hey" I heard him say weakly. He was awake. I was happy to see him still breathing. but what I didn't notice earlier was there was a wood column that fell during the fight and landed right on top of his right leg. causing it to fracture. I rushed over, I removed the wood column off of him, I see him trying to stand up but slum back down,

 I laid him on my lap. "I'm so sorry," I said to him as I place my head on his forehead. Tears start to roll down from my face and landed on his face. I see him smile as the bloodstain grew bigger. I removed the bandages off, and Crystal hands me a small green gem. I placed it on top of the wound and I could hear the bones beginning to mend themselves back into place. Tears continue to roll down my face.

 "It is not your fault," I heard him say. "At least we made it through this battle, finally, I mean I'm SHAKING in my boots." He said with a smile.

We were all silent. Crystal and I snicker a little bit. "Oh my god? Seriously!?" Amethyst yelled. Everybody burst into laughter. "Nice one, bro," I tell him. "Thanks," I hear him say. Then he suddenly closed his eyes.

 I shake him to get awake. I put my head on his chest and I can still hear his heartbeat. A sigh of relief left my mouth. I picked him up and carried him to the helicopter. All of us climb into the helicopter and we flew off to safety. Once we sat down, a flash of everything from our past flew like a blur.

When Jason was first brought into the world, to his first step, to when he grows up, and everything else until today. I see him asleep on my lap. I see Amethyst staring at him with a cute face. I turn to look out the window as the helicopter ride continues.