18. Complicated

So, we got in the woods where Ethan and Grayson had a nice wooden house with two rooms and a kitchen. If you're asking where is the bathroom, it's in the back of the house. As we arrived there, I asked "Do someone wants to eat?" as I shout. Everybody was starving. So we made a campfire and some marshmallows. Of course I got some steak, or I'm eating or I'm not. 

As we make our marshmallows and my steak is cooking, we decided to play a game. So, I knew the perfect one "Truth or dare!" I shout as I laugh. I give Stephanie and Isabelle an evil smirk and I offered to ask the 2nd one. We all got asked by Grayson first, but Grayson was innocent. Let's start the game.

I asked Jack and Grayson first, but after Isabelle was next. I see how Stephanie was pretty close to Ethan again, she was talking just to him and they didn't want to go to explore a little, they were just the 2 of them. 

THROWBACK.

Ethan's POV.

So, we arrived to my and Grayson's wooden house. "Let's see what is around here, it's been a while." I heard Grayson asking us. "Bro, I'm going in the house, see me there." I say as I walk in the house. I looked at the rooms to see if it's clean. As I stay in the kitchen, I heard the door opening. "Did you see my purse? Val said you took it." I turned around to see Stephanie. I handed her  her purse and when she was gonna exit, I stopped her.

"Stephanie.." I say as I got closer to her so I can see her brown deep eyes. I could see she was afraid. I pushed her close, our lips finally touching after this long time. The kiss got wilder and wilder, her heart beats were so fast but I had to stop. I stopped, after looking in her eyes. "Ethan.. I-" she tried to say something but I cut her "No. There's nothing to say." I say as I give her a peck on her lips. "The boys are waiting for us outside." I giggle. I didn't know if I really like her anymore, but here was a connection. I felt like I had to do this..

THE END OF THE THROWBACK.

Valerie's POV

"Isabelle, truth or dare?" I ask her, hoping for her response to be "dare". And yes! She said 'dare'. Okay, Isabelle. "Isabelle, I dare you to give Ethan a small kiss on the lips." I say but she seemed pretty cool with it. So, she got closer to Ethan, grabbing his chin and giving him a small kiss. She wanted to go away after, but Ethan stopped her, literally making out with her. Stephanie's face got red and she ran away from us shouting "I'm pretty tired, see you guys tomorrow!" .  "Okay guys, stop. You're done.." I giggle.  "Guys, I'll go to the bathroom real fast." Ethan says. 

We heard screams from Ethan and Stephanie. They were arguing, god knows why. Jack went in the house so I remained just me and Grayson outside. It was getting dark. "You see how beautiful the starts are?" Grayson asks me as he looks at me. "Yeah.. They're really beautiful." I say as I give Grayson a short kiss. "What was that?" Grayson mumbles. "Thank yourself with what you got." I say as I walk away, turning my head to him, smirking. "What did you say?" I heard Grayson saying and when I turned around again, I see him how he was running to me, got us down on the ground. "Ouch, Grayson!" I laugh and when I opened my eyes, Grayson was standing on me, looking me in the eyes making me blushing. "S-stop" I say and I cover his eyes with my hands. "Your hands are cold, same as you. Let's get you warm." The pervy Grayson, What am I doing without him?

Because there was no space in the rooms, me and Grayson slept in a tent. We make us comfortable and lay on my back, thinking about Ethan and Isabelle and Stephanie. Isabelle was leaving in 2 months same as Stephanie. There is something between them. 

"You're still thinking about me?" Grayson whispers in my right ear, giving me goosebumps, wrapping my body in his arms, getting me closer to him. "Yeah, I still can't believe how you're so smart." I giggle but after I couldn't help myself so I laughed. I left him without words, looking at me shocked. "Just. Go to sleep." Grayson says and I giggle, kissing his forehead and I tried to sleep.

-

The next day, we wake up at 6 a.m because someone was arguing outside. "Who the fuck is awake right now?" I say rubbing my eyes, looking at the phone's screen. I went outside the tent and I see Isabelle arguing with Stephanie, Ethan being in the middle taking care not something happens. I laughed at first but I see this is serious and Jack told me that Isabelle has angry issues. I ran to them and I tried to calm them down. "What the hell is happening there?!" I shout. "It's 6 a.m and you guys are arguing because of him? Seriously?"

"Yeah, he don't deserves that!" Stephanie shouts as she walk closer to Ethan to punch his arm but she wasn't strong enough to feel some pain so..

We did nothing interesting the whole day. 

When I was asleep, Grayson the smarter human on the planet, woke me up at 3 a.m "What is it Grayson? Are you having nightmares about clowns again?" He really has a problem with clowns. "Let's go." He says as he took my arm and dragged me outside. We were walking in the wood, I was really scared. What if a clown rapes us? Now, I understand Grayson's fear. "Where are we going, Grayson?" But he didn't respond me. Not long time after we arrived in a smooth place, full of grass. He took me closer and there was a lake. He let go my hand and he walked to the water as he took his shirt off. The moon reflected in the water, and he standing right there, yeah yeah, just a little on the right... Perfect! The view was perfect. I went in the water after I took my shirt off to, not having a bra because who the fuck is sleeping with a bra on?

"This place is amazing.." I whisper to Grayson, he turning his body to me and me turning to him too. "You're amazing, Valerie." He says, putting on hand on my waist, getting me closer to him, and one hand behind my neck, after kissing me."I can't imagine a life without you." I hear Grayson saying, kissing my forehead.We were dancing in the water who it was pretty cold, but after a make out of 3 mins me and Grayson boiled the water. He was rubbing my back, after stopping looking at me a little and after getting lower, kissing my collarbone, after between my boobs, lower on my belly and after picking me up in his arms, making out. We were both shaking after he got me down. We needed so much to do something, but he didn't got the protection so let's jump from this subject. All I've done to make him angry was to tease him. So much fun!

-

The next day we left. I see that Stephanie and Isabelle were talking and Ethan was pretty chill. 

When we arrived and we dropped out Isabelle, Jack and Stephanie to their home. I went to Gray and Eth's house and as I sit down on the couch, I ask Ethan. "May I help you?". "No, thanks. I got this." he says as he drink water. 

•••

So, are Isabelle and Stephanie hanging out with us ( Jack, me, Grayson and Ethan ) or they'll become best friends and moving here in the town, maybe leaving the town earlier? Keep reading to find out.