Five ;;

L
;;

Recap-
So I quickly stand so I can hopefully tell all three of the others at the same time, but as soon as I get their attention and open my mouth to say the words, I hear my step fathers loud voice ring threw my ears.

"Oh boobear! Its so good to see you!"

;;

I feel his winter cold hand smack against my left shoulder, but I quickly shove it off of me and back away. I shiver from the fear of him being here, and try to wake myself up from this nightmare.

"Lou, you know better." My mother says as she stares at me with her stone cold face.

I just nod my head, quickly turning into my old ways. Obey, obey, obey...

I can feel my Alfas stares on me, immediately seeing that I was very uncomfortable.

"Gentlemen, we are very to happy to know that our son is your mate. We are pleased to meet you." My stepfather says as he and the rest of my family bow.

Completely ignoring what my stepfather just said; Liam asks, "Could you care to explain why our mate's personality completely changed when you walked in?"

My stepfather takes a deep breathe in, and shoots me a very scary glare. I quickly scoot back over to my chair and sit down. I place my hands on my lap and stare at them, remembering what he told me to do throughout the years. Male omegas never talk when two Alphas/Alfas are talking.

"This is how Louis normally acts, he must be faking his personality to you." My stepfather insists, "isn't that right Lou?"

At that moment, I felt the sudden urge to pounce and kill. All he has ever wanted me for was money, and power... and I was officially fed up with it.

"No. I only act like this because your filthy ass is in here and trying to take away all that I have. I'm not going to let you ruin my new family, just like the last one. Now you either march you and your hideous family out of my home, or you will pay for the sorrow you have caused me." I tell him, proud that I had finally stood up for myself.

My mother's mouth hung open and my sister's caked faces help some remorse. Good.

My step father marches up to me, with his chest all puffed out. He raises his hand to slap me, but Niall intervenes quickly.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." he says.

I look over and see all four of my Alfas eyes bright yellow, and walking over to my step father.

"We do not grant you permission inside this. Leave! Before I rip all your heads off." Zayn tells my family, as they scurry away.

When the doors are about to close, I can feel my stepfathers eyes bore into my head. I turn around and see him mouthing the words, "Just wait."

When the doors do close, I almost stumble over but Liam is quick to catch me.

"Oh blue, why didn't you tell us?" He asks, sounding hurt.

My eyes glaze over and say, "I was about to...but..."

"Sh, its ok." I hear Harry say.

Thats when I broke down. All the pain, all of the suffering of my family, all of the torture... Was finally over. I started to cry, and as I did I could feel my Alfas cover me like a shield.

"Thank you, so so much." I tell him.

"You don't have to thank us Little one, we are glad we got you away from them." Harry tells me.

I just nod my head, and I can feel one of them pick me up. I sniff a little and can instantly tell that it was Zayn.

"Its ok babe, everything is going to be just fine." Zayn tells me.

I happily snuggle into the Alfas arms, finally feeling safe. Once we reach our bedroom room, he lays me down on the bed. I snuggle into the covers as the Alfas surround me.

"We need to talk about who those people are precious, so don't fall asleep." I hear Niall say.

I shudder, and obey him. I sit up in the bed, and try the best I can at staying awake.

"So, tell us..." I hear Liam say.

I sigh, but start to tell them my story. They're faces went from sadness, to anger when I told them about the abuse I got from home. When I finally was finished, I couldn't exactly tell how they were feeling. They seemed upset, mad, confused, and pityful.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that Little one." Harry says.

"I'm ok, I'm safe now." I tell them.

That makes them smile a little, and soon I am covered in Alfas. Happily I decide to take a short nap, hoping that this happiness never fades away.

***

Yes, this chapter is a little smaller than the others. But I wanted it to end like this :3

Thank you so much for 8k!!

Love you butters!!