Returning to Toronto

Erika's perspective

"We'll be in Toronto soon, please put your seatbelts back on and hold on to your belongings. We hope you enjoyed traveling with us and we wish you a lovely day." I did as I was told and looked out of the window - I had truly missed this beautiful city.

Ever since I had gotten back home, it didn't feel like home anymore. I missed Toronto each and every day. This was where my heart belonged and where I intended to live for the rest of my life. I could finally leave with my luggage and leave this busy airport. For some reason, it was packed with people today, but just like that, they all went to the exact same spot. Me being my curses self I stopped to see who they were freaking out over.

For a moment I thought I was going to pass out in the middle of the airport, and I did actually have to tighten my grip around my suitcase, so I wouldn't end up falling.

I was shocked, they were crowding him, Jake had to be an ass even though I knew he hated to be like that. I had honestly never seen anything like it before. He looked scared and looked like someone, who as willing to do everything in his power, to get out of there! He seemed tired and looked like someone, who needed to rest for more than 10 minutes.

That's when he noticed, that I was standing there staring at him. I honestly did not know what to do, neither did he. It was like time froze, we just stood there and stared at each other, until I saw another girl by his side and I decided to run off.

Shawn's perspective

It was her, it had to be.

After all most a year she showed up again, she showed up when everything was one big mess and added even more to it. She was going to be on my mind for the rest of this tour. I just got back from Europe and was going to start the American part very soon and had to stay focused, but it was definitely going to be a lot harder now. It was like nothing around me mattered, like it had mattered a minute ago, I didn't feel like screaming, at least not because of the fans. I did, however, want to push all of them aside and run up to her, but just like that she was gone and someone taught on my arm.

"Come on baby, Jake finally got them out of the way," she tightened her grip on my arm.

For someone reason, she started to piss me off and I hated that. It wasn't her fault any of this, she didn't even know about Erika... Who am I trying to foul? Everyone knew about Erika, and Cara definitely did so too, but she was trying to hide it. Everyone knew how much I had cared about Erika, little did they know how much I still cared about her.

If not, even more, the minute she left me for good.

-
{Please don't forget to, share, leave a comment, and vote for the chapter - I'd mean the world to me}