Buffy learns of the Cullens

So if you are a Twihard I would suggest not reading this fic.

If you are like me you love Buffy and read the Twilight Series for laughs. Of Course most people probably aren't like me. But if you are this is for you!

Setting: Post Buffy, Mid Book One of Twilight

Disclaimer: I own nothing, the honor of owning Buffy falls to Joss Whedon. And the other one belongs to Stephenie Meyer.

Okay let's get this thing under way!

Giles had just called to confirm that Buffy knew what she was going up against. Buffy rolled her eyes. These vamps were not her first. Though Giles had insisted that Buffy didn't really know what she was up against. That was why Buffy had called Xander and asked him for an early Christmas present.

As Buffy walked up to the school she'd heard these vamps were enrolled in she laughed. Her scythe probably would have gotten the job done it was fun to have new toys. Xander had called in a few, well a lot, of favors to get Buffy her present. He'd gotten her the very same rocket launcher that she'd used to to destroy the judge.

She'd been told that these vamps were easy enough to goad, especially the big one. Though she would never admit Willy had been helpful. So she'd lured them all to the school after hours. She reached for the rocket launcher and got it ready on her shoulder. She aimed, and fired. There was something about blowing up schools that made her really happy, giddy even.

It was quite the firework show, she'd gotten the gas line. Thanks to the plans she'd swiped earlier. The Cullens came out running. Buffy was ready, her scythe was out and she was slicing and dicing before they even knew what was happening. They did put up some fight after they recovered but they really had no chance.

When she was done Buffy grabbed the jug of gasoline that she'd bought. She poured it over all of them and lit a match. Smiling as she walked away.

A/N: And that's it! I hope you liked it, even though it was short. Please review and if you liked this please check out my other fic, Buffy the Paladin. :) More to come. Thank you for reading, please let me know if I need to fix anything and IM me with any questions.

Charwolf123