Eugene

So this chapter is gonna be short and unedited. Sorry

I groan, rubbing my eyes. I was up almost all night comforting Emma. Wait? Emma? She isn't next to me and the tents flap was left open. I poke my I jump out of the tent suddenly alert. But what i see surprises me. She's sitting in front of a fire, humming to herself.

"Well hello there!" I call to her.

She jumps about a foot, and is on her feet, pointing my knife, the one I knocked her out with, at me.

I chuckle. "Geez, calm down. I'm not gonna try anything, just give me the knife."

"No."

"Well, can I come over to the fire at least?" I ask her.

She stops for a moment, and then nods, sitting down, her hand still gripping the knife.

"Why and how did you make that fire?" I question.

"Because I fucking wanted to Eugene!"

"Calm down, are you on you period or something?!" I shoot back.

"Fuck you"

"Is that a yes?" I grin

"EUGENE I HAVE A FUCKING KNIFE!" she yells, threatening me with it.

"Ok ok stop, I'm sorry, do you want anything to eat?"

"Eugene. I haven't eaten in like 3 days."

"Ok, but first, I have an offer to make. You give me the knife, and I give you your clothes and I take you back to the other camp and you don't say a word about what happened in the past few days, and you listen to me."

"What?!"

"The alternative is you're stuck next to naked here with me." I point out.

She puts the knife on the ground, in a symbol of agreement.

"Ok, well go get you clothes out of my pack, and uh, give me my sweater back."

She digs through my pack, pulling out the clothes Ariel gave her, and walks over to the tent to change.

"Excuse me Emma, if you want to change, do it out here." I state.

"Eugene."

"What."

"I have two questions."

"Well go ahead and ask"

"Will you at least look away? That's number one"

"Ok ok" I turn away from her."and your second question?"

"Where the fuck are my underwhere I had before?"

"I burned them"

"No you didn't"

"Yes, yes I did!" I laugh its what you have on or nothing.

I hear her growl in anger and the sound of her slipping out of my sweater and into her clothes.

"Ok lets go now!" I shout impatiently.

"I'm ready." She says, walking up to me.

We leave my camp, me holding tightly onto her wrist, much to her chagrin.

After less than five minutes of walking, Emma pulls her wrist away and says
"Stop!"

"Ok, what?" I ask impatiently.

"Wegie. They happen when you walk in a thong." She sarcastically complains as she tries to pick it.

"Just grit your teeth and bear it." I laugh cruelly.

After hours of walking and hearing her complain, we finally make it back to the camp.I tiptoe in, pulling Emma behind me, and then announce

"Where back!"

Arias bursts out of her text, and runs up to Emma, hugging her.

End of chapter

I didn't know how to end it sooo

534 words total