EDD

rip 

So hey, my mom is gunna do something to my phone where it's going to be no Wattpad so I may not be able to talk, write, or be "alive" on Wattpad for a while. I'll use my computer if I can. This may be the last thing I update so yeah. Sorry. Bye guys..... I guess? I'll try not to die while I'm gone. And hey if you want to ever call me (which I can only do, besides FaceTime but please no.) Maybe one day I'll let you, I need to know you first and yeah. I'm sorry it's I care for my friends and vanishing once again may hurt them, it may hurt the people who read this. And what I'll do is that I hope everyone on my other account (who follows me back) will have read this by the time I'm gone. I love you guys a lot. So yeah this is shit sappy and all but yeah. I really do care for you. Bye guys. I hope it isn't forever. 

And remember that it's your world and you see how you want to see it. Like how Edd Gould saw the world. For the Eddsworld fans out there, we love you Edd. You helped shaped my world, and my friends did too. Thanks Edd. We love you, and you may be watching my type this and if you are, thank you for everything Edd. If Tom or Matt or even Tord (the voice actors) that'd be nice to know that maybe one day friends of Edd may care. Even if it's a little bit. 

#eddsworld 

Thank you for everyone I know and for helping me. It means a lot to me. I love you guys so fucking much. 

IAMRANTZ 

Smol-Pessimist

BYEBYEBABYBLUE

tol-narcissist

carcxno-Genetxcxst

Share this with everyone please. Thanks guys. And myself? I love you all! Bye....