Chapter 16 - Flight 180

4d, 5hrs, 25mins left...

Collin sat on the bed, Clark sleeping next to him. He was waiting for the alarm to ring.

Why isn't the alarm setting off? It's already past three and-

The alarm rang.

Nevermind.

Clark quickly stood up, took a bath and got dressed. Clark texted Leslie to pick them up, but quietly.

A couple of minutes passed, and they recieved a text from Leslie, saying they're outside their house.

"Got everything you need?" Leslie asked them.

The both nodded.

"Get in." She said.

They drove from the house to LAX. Leslie parked the car in a parking lot and entered the building. They went through body inspection while our their are in the conveyor belt for X-ray search. They were clean.

"Okay," Clark said. "We are for the plane to Manila in flight 180."

"Flight 180?" Brandon asked. "Never heard of that since 2011."

"What's that?" Jessica asked.

"Flight 180 is a Final Destination thing." Collin replied. "In the first Final Destination, students from a French class was on a field trip to France. Their flight was 180, the plane that exploded after take-off. But at first, that was a premonition of one of the students, Alex Browning. He warned everyone about the flight. He got into a fight, a couple of students and a teacher was kicked out of the flight. And after take-off, the plane exploded, just as he predicted."

Brandon sighed. "And ever since that incident, the number 180 is a sign of death in the Final Destination franchise."

"Ooooh." Brook said. "Maybe that'll happen to us."

They laughed except Leslie. "Not funny Brook!"

As they sat down, they saw a familiar face walk by.

And it was Zack.

"Hey guys!" He said. "Didn't knew you guys were traveling!"

"We also didn't know YOU were traveling." Collin said.

He was still wearing the same outfit. "So, where are you guys traveling?"

"Philippines." Clark answered.

"What are you going to do there?" He asked.

"You know, seeing a couple of tourist attraction."

"If you're visiting a couple of places, can you please take a picture of the Mayon Volcano? I like it because of it's perfect cone shape."

"Sure." I replied.

"Well, I'm going to India. I wanna see the famous Taj Mahal and take a picture of it. Did you know that the Taj Mahal was commissioned Shah Jahan in 1631, to be built in the memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal, a Persian princess who died giving birth to her fourteenth child?"

"No." Collin replied. "I'm always asleep in History class." He chuckled a little bit.

"I'm not." Clark joined the conversation. "The Taj Mahal was designated as a World Heritage Site in 1983 for being the Jewel of Muslim art in India and one of the universally admired masterpieces of the world's heritage."

"That's why you passed and I didn't!"

"Hey," Clark said. "If you didn't pass, you would be still in 9th grade at that time."

"Oh yeah," He realized. "Mr. Mourns let me take a make-up test and you helped me study."

A person spoke through the speaker. "Now boarding, plane to Manila, Flight 180." He repeated it three times.

"That's our flight." Collin stood up said. "We got to go now."

"Flight 180?" Zack asked. "Good luck."

They both laughed. As soon as everyone else stood up, they went in line until they reached the end and entered the plane.

******************************

Guys, I'm almost finish writing this book, but there's still a couple of chapters, probably more than 20 chapters. Anyways, vote and comment! Peace!!✌✌