1 day since game night

"I'm serious, Joon - if you come anywhere near anything electronic of mine again, I will not hesitate to sucker punch you."

"Jimin, I told you it was an accident! You can't ban me from touching anything ever again."

Seokjin scoffed and muttered a small "I would" under his breath - quiet enough for Jimin to hear, but not Namjoon. Jimin giggled at his hyung's sass, his adorable eye-smile showing despite the frustration that ran through his veins in that moment.

"Well, I'm just saying, we all felt a little weird after you fuc--"

"Language, Mr. Park," a stern woman's voice spoke from the front of the classroom. Jimin's pink head of hair nodded quickly as an apology, before continuing what he was saying when he was rudely interrupted.

"Just, didn't you find it a bit odd?"

Seokjin nodded, a worried look on his face, however, Namjoon - the only person in their current literature class who knew that Hamlet was related to Shakespeare, and not Beverly Hills - was having none of it.

"Do you even realise how ridiculous you sound right now? Are you saying that by me shorting the electricity, it affected us all in some sort of way?" he cocked his eyebrow as if to show the other's his displeasure, before carrying on his rant. "You should be thanking me, anyway."

Jimin turned his entire body to face the older boy now, utter disbelief plastered on his features. "Thanking you? For ruining my microwave?"

"Thanking me for not killing anybody. You knew the risks when letting me do something on my own," the grape-head shrugged, angering Jimin even further.

"No, I am not thanking you. Not now, and not ever." The small boy turned back to the position he was in earlier, facing the front of the classroom and crossing his arms over his chest with a huff. "Now if you don't mind, I'm trying to learn about Kenny and Kyle."

Namjoon let out a loud laugh, earning a glare from the teacher, but not caring anyway. "It's Lenny and George. Kenny and Kyle are South Park characters."

"Did I ask for your opinion?" Jimin retorted, still not turning his head to look at his older friend.

Said older boy shrugged, turning away to face the front also. Seokjin looked between the two and sighed; he hated when his friends argued, even if it was over something minor, so he silently willed that they would kiss and make up by the end of the day. They usually did, after all.

⏛⏛⏛

After a gruelling forty-five minutes of analysing the smallest details of a book that was far from important to their everyday lives, the three boys made their way to the cafeteria to meet up with the others.

As per usual, Yoongi was sitting as far from everyone as possible - practically hanging off the edge of the chair to avoid unnecessary close-proximity. He had his earphones in, which Jimin always scolded him for but he never listened, and was shovelling in rice like he hadn't eaten in days.

Taehyung was chatting away to Jungkook about something that looked as though it could be the talk of the century, but it was likely just another discussion about tactics for the games that took over their lives. His tray of food was sat untouched, except for the strawberries that were no longer there - only the stalks remained in a neat pile.

Similarly, Jungkook was talking away - responding to Taehyung's words with just as much energy and spirit - while simultaneously sipping on a juice box. He had no food left - like always - even though lunch had only started four minutes ago.