💫 Chapter One 💫

Hey everyone! ^^ It's my first English fanfic /my native language is Russian btw/ and I'm pretty excited about it! So feel free to help me with mistakes correcting if youwant to c; Votes and comments are also highly appreciated! Enjoy! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the 6th of April.

The day when he fell in love deeply.

For the first time.

This morning Yoosung got up like a normal person. He had it all. His perfect appearance can catch attention of every girl in the room. He was one of the most popular guys at school. He had his awesome friends and the most adorable girlfriend he can only wish for. And, of course, he was the best player of LOLOL. He had everything he wanted to have.

But this morning has changed everything.

Before going out of the house, he looked at his reflection in the mirror. Something was bothering him, but he couldn't remember what. He was looking at his hair, but he didn't see anything. He was thinking about something. Finally, a spark of understanding appeared in his eyes. He remembered. He has a history test today and he wasn't ready to it at all. He decided that it was the exact thing, what was bothering him. He took his rucksack and left the house.

Many of his classmates had already arrived and Yoosung saw them chatting in groups near the school building. He saw his best friend Zen, another popular guy and a perfect well-known actor, surrounded by group of his local fans.

'Hey Zen!' he greeted him.

'Yoosung is here!' Zen laughed and told his fans to leave him with his friend. 'What's up? You look a bit strange, to be honest.'

'Really?' Yoosung asked bringing a fake smile to his face. 'I don't know what are you talking about actually.'

'Oh, sorry man. I thought you were worried about something. By the way, do you want to hear how my rehearsal passed?' Zen asked his friend just like usual.

'Sure,' Yoosung answered shortly and an actor begun his story.

Yoosung really tried to listen to him carefully but ... something were shining just right to his left eye and irritating him to death. A blonde guy turned around to see, what it was, but suddenly he lost his eyesight at all.

He became blinded.

He became blinded not by the mobile phone that was reflecting the Sun's ray just into his eye.

He became blinded, but something was wrong.

He became blinded because of the girl he was looking at.

A girl that no one had seen before.

She was standing at the parking place and typing something. Her lower lip were puffed out, so she seems to be really annoyed by something.

And ... gods, she was the most gorgeous creature Yoosung have ever seen.

'Are you even listening?' his friend brought him back to life.

'Do you know this girl?' Yoosung looked like he hadn't listened what Zen told at all.

Zen got a bit upset.

'What's wrong with you?'

'Who is this girl in the parking place?' Yoosung repeated insistently.

'I haven't seen her before here,' Zen answered honestly, 'Why are you so interested in her personality?' he was really curious.

Yoosung didn't know the answer. He was just amazed by beauty of this girl and he couldn't hide it even if he wanted to.

Suddenly another girl appeared in his sight. It was his girlfriend Amy and she was quietly offended as Yoosung hadn't noticed her yet.

'Heya Yoosung,' she said with a smile on her face. She always smiles to him even if something was wrong.

'Oh, you are here, my beauty!' Yoosung answered giving her a short kiss on the check.

It was the beginning of the 6th of April.

The day when he fell in love deeply.