Captive

Second person POV

Victor: "We finally made it put of that place."

Gabriela: "Yeah. Thanks (Y/N)"

Victor: "Thanks"

Gabriela: "Wait, where is (Y/N)?"

Victor: "I thought she came in with you."

Gabriela: "I thought so too."

Victor and Gabriela: "Fuck"

Gabriela: "I remember her getting shot. She told me to run and I thought she was running behind me."

Victor: "Well... Newsflash... She wasn't."

Gabriela: "I know that. Anyway, right now it would do no good to save her. We have to come up with a plan. I say let's find her ship and work with it there."

Victor: "Yeah, let's do that."

Gabriela: "I see her ship."

Victor: "I know."

Victor and Gabriela flew towards your ship. After they gained access they ran towards the control room to relocate the ship. They arrived to the control room to encounter a black haired male with sad eyes.

Gabriela: *taking out her gun* "Who are you? Why are you here?... Why are you crying?"

Victor: "Real fancy Gabriela... Asking the stranger in (Y/N)'s ship why he is crying."

Gabriela: "Well, maybe it's relevant."

Victor: *taking out his daggers* "Alright crybaby, put your hands in the air and identify yourself."

Keith: *slowly raising his hands* "You guys are... (Y/N)'s comrades?"

Gabriela: "We ask the questions, you answer them. Now tell us who you are."

Keith: "I'm a paladin of Voltron. I came with (Y/N) to rescue her friends."

Gabriela: "A palawhat..."

Victor: "Ohhh... So we're in that era."

Gabriela: "Which era? Remember that I specialize in future eras."

Victor: "You know Voltron? Big robot with a big sword... Supposed to save the universe but failed?"

Gabriela: "Ohhhh... Gotcha"

Keith: "What are you guys talking about?"

Victor: "None of your business"

Gabriela: *aside to Victor* "Maybe he can lead us to Team Voltron and they can help us rescue (Y/N)."

Victor: *aside to Gabriela* "Good idea" *to Keith* "You can lower your hands now that we know who you are."

Keith: *lowers his hands*

Gabriela: "I believe we haven't properly introduced each other. My name is Gabriela and the tall guy is Victor."

Keith: "My name's Keith."

Gabriela: "Nice to meet you. Can you please tell us how you encountered (Y/N)?"

Keith: "How do I know I can trust you?"

Victor: "Sam, please reveal our names along with our relationship with (Y/N)."

Sam: Victor and Gabriela, also known as (Y/N)'s comrades."

Victor: "Is that enough proof?"

Keith: "Team Voltron found (Y/N)'s ship and we saved her."

Gabriela: "Do you know anything about (Y/N) current status?"

Keith: "All I know is that she's in that Galra ship and that we have to save her."

Victor: "Calm down prince charming, we have to come up with a plan first."

Gabriela: "Victor's right. Please lead us to Team Voltron so we can all save her together."

Keith: "No. We have to save her now. Maybe she's dying as we speak."

Gabriela: "It's more rational to come up with a plan and add more people into the mission."

Victor: "Besides, if you truly loved her you would trust that she's strong enough to wait for us to rescue her."

Keith: *blushes a bit* "I-"

Victor: "It's obvious that you like her, don't come lying to my face."

Gabriela: "Just stop... Anyway, Keith, program the coordinates."

Keith: "Already on it"

Victor: "Look at him, taking orders from you, so pathetic."

Gabriela: *sigh* "I'm going to change my clothes."

  Your ship took course towards the Altean ship.

Your POV

I woke up in a cell, alone. I was wearing prisoner's clothes and my shoulder ached. I soon remember being shot to save Gabriela. I hope she was safe along with Victor and Keith. Keith... I trust you will come and save me along with the others. I'm not denying my feelings anymore. Maybe I should just stay in this era and never return, I could defeat the Galra along with Team Voltron and ensure a good future. Or I could just convince Keith to travel with me further into the past, when the Galra didn't even exist. We could live a peaceful life together. It would be quiet, and calm. I had all the time in the world to think about it. But I already knew that I wasn't going to do that. I'm going to make my rescue easier.

  The cell door opened and I saw two sentries and three druids. I already knew what was coming.