Oh No You Didn't

Reader's P.O.V.
"Morning sweet girl", I just got a text from Jared. He's so sweet. Every night he wishes me sweet dreams, and first thing I see in the morning is a text from him.

"Morning babe.", I replied and started getting ready for the new day.

I took a quick shower, put on some casual clothes on and grab a cup of coffee. While I was sitting in the kitchen indulging in every sip of that black liquid wonder, I got another text.

"How is my sweety today? I miss you, can't wait to see you", Jared texted me.

"Great, I've just had a shower and I'm enjoying my coffee. I miss you too. What's up? See you tonight?" I replied.

Today is our six month anniversary and I've planned to surprise Jared with a dinner at his place. He told me a couple of days ago that he'll be at the studio for the next two weeks finishing his new album, so the only chance for me to see him was late at night when he finally got home. Those moments were precious for us.

"I'm going to the studio in a few. Definitely see you tonight, I might even come home before midnight today. I'm kinda all worn out. It's been rough couple of weeks."

"Yeah, I bet. Don't worry, I'll bring you back to life. XO", I replied back.

"You always do honey. I don't know what I'd do without you.", Jared said.

"You'd be a mess. Haha, just kidding. See you tonight, gotta run. Love you.", I replied.

"You have no idea how big a mess I'd be. Talk to you later. Love you.", Jared texted and I smiled. He's such a dork sometimes. And I love him for it.

It's time I went buy something nice to wear tonight and pick up a couple of groceries as well. I went to a couple of stores, and found the perfect black dress to go with the new black sandals I had recently bought. Fabulous, I can't wait to dress up for him and have a surprise dinner. Jared had no idea I had his spare key, and that I'll go to his place later to get everything set.

I walked out of the store, and looked across the street. Some girl just jumped to a guy's arms and he seemed a bit surprised but he hugged her back and smiles a bit. Wait, was that Jared? I wasn't sure, they're too far for me to see clear, since my vision wasn't really good, and I forgot to bring my glasses with me. Jared got rid of his green hair, and now there's no way I could be 100% sure that's him since he has his brown hair back. But wait, he said he's going to the studio, so what would he be doing here on the other side of the city. No, that can't be him. I was too excited about tonight to even doubt his fidelity right now. Jared's just not the guy that would cheat on me. We've had only one fight since we started dating, and it was the stupidest thing in the world. I've never been in a happier relationship than this. OK, back to reality, I need to go to the salon for our mani-pedi appointment, and later to hairdresser's.

Jared's P.O.V.
"Wow, it's already morning. Let's see what Jennie is doing.", Jared says and texts his girlfriend. He's in his bed looking at the picture of him and Jennie on his nightstand. He thinks how lucky he is to find such a soulmate as Jennie. Never in a million years would he think somebody could understand him the way she does. She's nothing like any other girl he's ever met. She supports him 100% in everything he does, and never questions him or his actions. He loves her deeply.
Jared get's a reply and smiles. He wishes he could be there with Jannie to wish her good morning in person. But they've only been in a relationship for 6 months so he doesn't dare to ask her to move in with him. She might freak out, and that's the last thing he wants.

However, today is exactly 6 month as Jared and Jannie met, so this could be a perfect opportunity for him to pop the question.

"J, you up?", Shannon knocks on the door.