Chapter Four.

{Small Author's note... SORRY FOR BEING LATE UPDTATING!! So as a sorry here's an extra chapter! :D WOO!! Comment, Criticize and Message! :D HERE WE GOOO!!!}

JJ simply nodded before leading me through some rooms to an interrogation room. “He’ll be here in a minute, would you like something to drink?”

“I’d appreciate some water please.” I smiled as she closed the door behind her.

Five silent minutes later Rossi entered holding a case file and a cup of water “I heard you wanted some water?”

“Thank you” I smiled.

The water was put on the table where I gratefully picked it up and drank the cold liquid. “I have a few questions if that is ok?”

“Yup, ask away.” I put the cup back down on the table and gave Rossi my undivided attention.

“what’s your relationship to the victim?”

“Alice was my only friend here. Her dad is some sort of rich guy who would buy her anything. Al never let people use her for her money and to make a point she decided to be my friend. Who knew that once she dropped out of college she’d still be my friend?”

“the victim’s full name is Alice Marie McKenzie correct?”

“Yup.”

“can you talk about what happened last night?”

“Alice insisted on me having a makeover for a party she was taking me to. Her dad was opening a new club and we had to go there to open it since he was still doing business in Seattle. It was completely normal, we went out and drank probably more than our limit for a year and then we headed where we thought was home. Then I woke up with my head pounding, self inflicted may I add, with you and Reid watching over me.”

“Did anything unusual happen?”

“No, nothing. She is always wild and she always drinks to excess.”

“Do you have anywhere to go where you’d be looked after?”

“no sir, not without alerting half of south wales police.” I giggled

“I’m sorry?”

“Oh, I should explain, my father and mother are visiting and my father is a retired police officer. I’m an only child and if he finds out what happened, you’d have all of the police help you’d need.”

“Ok, is it ok if you stay here for a while? We’ll get an officer to take you home.”

“Ok, may I ask you a slightly embarrassing question?”

“Go ahead.”