First meet with BLUE EYED GUY (S)

I laid down on my couch and switched on my television. I started watching OCEAN'S THIRTEEN once again. I took my bite of the pizza and coke. I know that heavenly feeling when cheese melts on my mouth. I looked around to see what was to be my desert for today. While I was searching something in the kitchen. I heard my mobile ringing from the hall. I ran towards my phone with pizza in my hand. I took a bite and said "Hello?" with mouth full.

"Hey! This is Oliver! This is Sara right? "

"No, this is not Sara here but this is Megan. How's you sweety?" I said in my most seductive and unrecognizable voice so that I can have a bit fun with Oliver.

"Oh! I am sorry to disturb you. I thought it was my friend."

"Well fortunately it is not. But we can be friends if you want"

"I think I should hang up now." he sounded a bit nervous by now.

"Oh darling! Stop being so boring. So where are we meeting tonight? Place is yours or mine?"

"I have some work to finish. Bye."

"You are oliver from New York's Business college, right?"

"Yeah, how do you know?"

"Well I too am from the same college. Don't hang up so fast or I will tell everyone that you prank call girls to hit on them"

"I wasn't hitting on you or anybody. I was literally looking for a friend. I swear!!"

I could hear his voice growing even more nervous than before so I thought to better end up this prank.

"CHILL Mr.Oliver. Its your friend Sara here. I was just having a bit fun. Sorry!"

"YOU!!!!! You are so dead tomorrow. Why did you leave so soon today? I was waiting for you in the class with my jokes prepared."

"Now you know why I didn't come to class. I had to rescue myself from those joke of yours."

"Reason number 2 why you will be dead tomorrow!"

I heard my doorbell ringing.

"Oliver! Listen I have to hang up. Someone is at my door. I will see you tomorrow okay!? Bye!"

"Bye!! See you."

I hung up the phone and went to open the door. Yes! I first checked through the peep hole to see that there was a stranger or not.

Mom's rule number ONE followed. I am a good daughter.

I saw Mrs.Hamel's little granddaughter standing near door. I opened it and asked if she wanted to paly. Mrs. Hamel was my neighbor who lived with her son and her granddaughter. She was very old but an amazing lady.
Petty, her granddaughter gave me a list that Mrs. Hamel had requested me to purchase since her dad was in office and her caretaker didn't come today. I told Petty to go to her home and tell Mrs. Hamel that I'll be back within an hour.
I went inside and finished my food and got dressed. I wore skinny jeans and baggy top. As the supermarket was just some blocks away I did not have to look too good to go there. I picked my sling bag and took the list. I checked in kitchen if in case I was also short of something. I rushed there. It was a pleasant day so I decided to walk and most importantly it will be a sort of exercise thing.

I reached market and started searching for the things that were mentioned in the list. Suddenly I don't know what came to my mind and I started to skid. And them I bumped into someone and we both fell down. I instantly got up to apologize and offered my help to him. HIIMMM!!! Shit shit! He is that BLUE-EYED guy!!! The one I saw in college. What is he doing here? And the hell am I looking like? I was so much in my thoughts that I didn't notice that he had already taken my hand for help. And instead of helping him and pulling him up I was just looking at him. I jumped out of my thoughts and pulled him. 

"Are you always that clumsy or today is something special?" He said with a smirk in his face.

"I am so sorry! I was just... trying to skid.. and you came in front of me that very moment. I didn't mean it." said I with burning red cheeks probably because of blush and embarrassment.

"That's perfectly fine. I helped you some hours ago and now you have helped me so no need to be embarrassed." he said with a smile.

HIS SMILE!! Man sooooo sseeexxxyyy!! Kiss me now. Wait ! What did I just say? Am I mad? How can I kiss him? I don't even know his name!

"Jack Browns"  

"What?"

"My name" and another smirk came into his face.

OMG! Can he read people's mind?? If yes! Then I am in a hell lot trouble!

I kept thinking until he said something.

"Sorry WHAT??"

"Where are you mentally busy? I said MY name is JACK BROWNS what's yours? " HE again gave his 4000 watt smile.

"Sara! I am sorry I just got lot in thoughts!"

"So you live somewhere near?"
"Yeah! My house is just two blocks away."
And suddenly my mobile started ringing with its humiliating and weird ring tone. It was weird but I like that tone.
He laughed and I blushed.

"Hello?.....Yeah!....Okay.....FIne....in ten minutes... Bye!"  and I hung up the call.

"Mom?" He asked.

"No! My neighbor. She was asking me how much time will it take for me to get back! "

We both proceeded towards counter. While we were paying in the different counters I thought of just once have a last glimpse for today.

I, through my corner of eyes, tried to catch a glimpse of him making sure he doesn't notice and he was looking right at me. ATTT MMEEEE!!!

We both blushed and looked down.

WOW! HE also blushes? But why? Whatever his red cheeks makes him look even sexier.

We both came out of the supermarket and he asked me if he could drop me?

I thought for some moment and there seemed no reason why should I deny.

I accepted his proposal and moved to the parking lot.
He lead me towards his car and DAMN he had a black Porsche cayenne. In the journey we were surrounded with a bit silence and awkwardness and I reached my place. I thanked him and asked him if he wanted to come in for coffee to which he readily agreed.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Next will be JACK's P.O.V :) And sorry for any mistakes I am in hurry a bit.
Vote and comment and let me know if you liked it.
Keep reading :D

Jack's car on the right. TALK ABOUT BEAUTY MAN <3