Not-So-Scary Nightmare

After a few minutes of staying in his room and contemplating what you said, Nightmare decided to go out and explore his temporary "home". Walking down the halls, he marveled at all the expensive paintings, vases, and other unnecessary furnishings of the place. He peeked into different rooms, remembering how you said that there was plenty of things to do, and boy was he surprised. As he passed each room, he made a mental list of what he found: library, art studio, music studio, gaming room, another library, movie theater, and the list went on and on.

"Geez, when she said plenty, she really DID mean plenty..." Nightmare muttered to himself, closing the door to an exercise room. He continued down the hall when he walked to another door, opening it up and seeing that on the other side was a small ballroom, complete with fancy chandelier. Nightmare was about to close the door and inspect another room, when he heard a familiar voice come from right behind him.

"wElL, WeLl, wElL... wHaT dO wE hAvE hErE?"

Before Nightmare was able to turn around, he was pushed into the small ballroom, landing face first on the tile. The push itself wasn't that hard, but the small skeleton was used to being more... grounded. "wOw, YoU'rE pReTtY wEaK iN tHiS sTaTe, ArEn'T YoU?"

He looked up behind him to see Error, who was snickering to himself. Behind Error was Blackberry and Edge, who had a mixture of amusement and confusion written on their faces. Error had closed the door, thus blocking anyone from seeing what was going down. "BuT i MuSt AdMiT, fOr A mInUtE tHeRe, I dIdN't ReCoGnIzE yOu..."

Nightmare stood up, dusting himself off while taking a few steps away from the glitch. "W-well, magic doesn't work here so..."

Error, watching Nightmare's attempt to distance himself, proceeded to take a few steps towards the defenseless skeleton, his two "friends" following his advance. Since Nightmare had only confronted the destroyer of AUs when magic was available, he was at a loss for what to do.

Edge and Blackberry glanced at each other, realization setting in. Magic didn't work here. They really had no need to be fearful of Nightmare at the moment. Smirks appeared on their faces as they looked back towards Nightmare.

"You don't have to be so nervous," Blackberry said, a harsh undertone laced in his voice. Nightmare looked at the puzzle-loving smirking skeleton as he continued, "It's not like we're going to kill you, that is, if you obey us."

"I am not nervous, Swapfell!" Nightmare shot back, standing up straight to make himself appear taller. "And who are you to tell me what to do?!"

"Hey, even if none of us have magic, we still got our natural strength on you," Edge stated, his smile growing wider in amusement at Nightmare's attempts to scare them.

"SHUT UP, YOU EDGY PIECE OF SHI-"

"Whoa there, my funk-taculiar bro! Watch your language!" Fresh cut him off, startling all of them with his arrival.

"WhY aRe YoU hErE?!" Error angrily asked, glaring at Fresh. Nightmare took a few steps back from Fresh, while Blackberry and Edge stared at the brightly colored skeleton from behind Error.

"Chillax! I just heard some radical dudes getting into an fight, which is totally not cool," Fresh explained, "The vibe in here is so un-fresh, and I gotta fix it." He pulled Error and Nightmare into side hugs, immediately making both of them start to freak out.

"LeT mE gO, yOu 90s' PaRaSiTe!" Error screamed, struggling to get out of his grip.

"Nah, I can't do that," Fresh said, his hold on the two getting tighter, "At least, not until you two become the best of bros, of course!"

Blackberry and Edge were silently watching them. They just glanced at each other before quietly making their way to the door.

"Underfell! Swapfell!" Nightmare desperately yelled at them, "Don't you dare just leave! Help me!"

"Ehhh, I just remembered that... Boss needs me for something," Edge lied, nervous, "...Yeah, yeah! Heh, you know I can't keep him waiting."

"And I have to... make sure my idiot brother isn't doing anything stupid," Blackberry quickly said, a confident smile taking place on his face, "I'm sure you understand."

Even at the protests and insults Nightmare threw at them, they walked out and shut the door behind them. Error was still trying to get out of Fresh's grip, to no avail, and Nightmare felt his face grow hot as he was filled with anger.

When I get my magic back, He silently thought to himself, I will turn their worlds into LIVING NIGHTMARES.

"Now, let's get to bonding into the best of radical buds!" Fresh said, breaking Nightmare out of his thoughts. He began to drag them off to who-knows-where, despite them protesting and trying to escape his grasp along the way.

---------------------------------------

"PREPARE YOURSELF, PATHETIC HUMAN, FOR THE BEST SPAGHETTI YOU WILL EVER TASTE!" Cut yelled.

"NONSENSE, FOR MY SPAGHETTI WILL BE THE FAVORITE OF THE HUMAN!" Papyrus responded.

You watched from afar as the two were making spaghetti in the kitchen. They were having a competition about who had the better spaghetti. It started when you mentioned about what to have for dinner, and Papyrus gladly spoke up, saying he would like to make some of his "famous spaghetti" for you. Then Paper-Cut argued that his was far better, and now here you are...

In a kitchen with competing skeletons who could potentially set the entire place on fire. Fun.

Sans stood next to you, hands in his hoodie, watching his brother cook. He looked over to see you nervously watching the two taller skeletons preparing their dishes.

"You alright, kiddo?" Sans asked, snapping you out of your thoughts. You turned your head to face him and gave him a nervous smile.

"Yeah, it's just that I'm afraid they're going to set the place on fire," You told him, looking back towards the two chefs, both very hard at work, "Plus the fact that if their spaghetti is anything like Blueberry's tacos... you probably get the idea."

"Don't worry about it," Sans reassured you, "You just gotta imagine the pastabilities that everything will be fine."

You couldn't help but crack a smile at his pun. As you turned your head back to watch the Papyruses, two plates of spaghetti were shoved in your direction, and you could see one eager and one impatient face staring at you.

"WE ARE DONE, HUMAN!" Papyrus said happily.

"I am certain you will prove to this imbecile who's spaghetti is really the greatest!" Cut exclaimed, looking proud.

Your previous nervous smile took over the small genuine smile on your face as you looked between the two and their spaghetti. Although it looked edible, you still weren't sure that it actually was.

Oh boy...