The concert

Most people were standing in line to buy merchandise from one of the large trailers outside. Others ran around excitedly, some with neon war paint on their faces accompanied by colorful bracelets and necklaces. Everyone of them wore a bright smile on their faces, ready to see their favorite band live.

Music blared from your headphones as the limo drove around the building. Staring out the window you could see hundreds of people milling around the stadium waiting for the doors to open. Most were standing in line waiting to buy merchandise at the large trailers that had been set up.

Watching everyone in front of the stadium made you think how lucky you were to be apart of such an amazing fanbase. The limo pulled up to the back of the building, hidden from where most of the fans we're. You sighed as you waited for everyone to situate the best way to get you into the building without anyone seeing. You took your headphones off and stared out the window across the street; watching as more and more people made their way to the stadium.

When you got the call from Jared you were more than excited to do it. A chance to perform with him and surprise your fans at the same time, you couldn't pass up the opportunity. You were always dreaming of working with Jared and now it was finally happening.

Your were standing at the stove, waiting for the teapot to start to steam, humming your newest song when you heard your phone go off. phone went off as you were making lunch. There was a strange number on the screen but you decided to answer it any way.

"Hello?" You attempted to disguise your voice.

"Hey (y/n), it Jared."

'Jared!?'

"Hey there!" You said in almost an excited squeal.

"So I have this really great idea to surprise everyone and I want you to help me out."

"Sure, what do you have in mind." The teapot began to whistle, you ran back to the stove and took it off the burner.

"I want you to come and close the last show with me." The water you were pouring into your mug spilled over the top as you stood there in shock. You jumped and set the teapot down when you noticed that the counter was covered in water.

"Are you serious, yes!" Jared went on to give you the details about the show and the venue, he told you that he would pay for your home and your airfare. You had only met Jared once but you've had the biggest crush on him since you could remember, you almost felt like you would do anything for him and you were certain that he knew it.

'Could probably smell it on me.'

"Its definitely a possibility for someone that intense." You said quietly to yourself, daydreaming about what being in a relationship with Jared would be like.

'Would he be that intense all the time?'

"We're ready for you, ma'am." One of the guards opened the door for you. The fans weren't supposed to know that you would be there tonight so you pulled the hood of your jacket up over your head to hide your face.
Once you stepped out of the limo you sprinted for the backstage doors, surrounded by guards.

Inside you were escorted to your dressing room, a few doors down from the boys' room.
You snatched a bottle of water off of a table next to the door and looked around the room. It was a cozy little room, just enough for you to be comfortable. Your eyes stopped when you saw a bouquet of roses in front of the mirror. in front of the roses was a card addressed to you.

 in front of the roses was a card addressed to you