About Me

Yo~ I'm 16 years old and I know that I don't know much about the world yet... But even so, we teenagers go through hardships too, just like adults.  I myself have cried and felt down... sad....lonely.... and felt as if the people around me hated me or disliked me. I've even thought of committing suicide (well when I was just 12-14 years old, silly me, why did I even think of that... Anyway let's get back to where we left off). And now that I think about it, actually no one is perfect... Everyone in this world have been through hard times. Everyone did, not just me, not just you. When we look at someone who looks happy and who knows maybe rich too, we actually don't see their bad and dark side, what we are looking at is their good and bright side. But you should know that even the happiest person in this world have been through at least one bad unlucky day. But they still fight for the happiness, they make themselves happy, they smile for people, for themselves, for their heart and mind. Feeling down not only makes you sad, it also affects the people around you, that is why people smile eventhough deep down they are crying. So be happy!

Ok.... Sorry.... This was actually supposed to be about me but I somehow made it a little bit encouraging too😂😂😂 but yeah anyway... So don't judge me by my age nor my way of writing, I know it's kinda weird....haha XD